Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First GTA IV trailer

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
magoo said:
what the hell are you talking about man?

They've changed the underlying code in GTA4 to a new system called RAGE - and theres no PC version of RAGE. The underlying code ("Engine") in GTA3/VC/SA had a PC version, so there were eventually PC versions of all three.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
MYOB said:
They've changed the underlying code in GTA4 to a new system called RAGE - and theres no PC version of RAGE. The underlying code ("Engine") in GTA3/VC/SA had a PC version, so there were eventually PC versions of all three.

what the hell are you talking about man?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Seriously, hasn't the GTA franchise been completely done to death now? It was fairly entertaining 10 years ago, but I really don't see what's amazing about exactly the same concept with a bit more eye candy a decade down the line.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Seriously, hasn't the GTA franchise been completely done to death now? It was fairly entertaining 10 years ago, but I really don't see what's amazing about exactly the same concept with a bit more eye candy a decade down the line.

If it ain't broke...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Actually you're right. I'm fed up with supporting the Albion, football's exactly the same concept as it was 10 years ago, so f*** it, I'm not going anymore

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Actually you're right. I'm fed up with supporting the Albion, football's exactly the same concept as it was 10 years ago, so f*** it, I'm not going anymore

That's a shite arguement. Firstly, you're attempting to draw an analogy between two completely disparate entities and secondly, no-one expects football to progress on a conceptual level in any way, shape or form.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
gta4 is going to be so much better than the previous games thats why theyve given it a new number rather than the san andreas/vice city titles, anyone who thinks otherwise knows very little about gaming!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
That's a shite arguement. Firstly, you're attempting to draw an analogy between two completely disparate entities and secondly, no-one expects football to progress on a conceptual level in any way, shape or form.

They're both forms of entertainment that people choose to spend their hard earned cash on. Personally I think I would get far longer lasting entertainment and probably more enjoyment from GTA4 than 40 quids worth of the Albion.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
One shite argument deserves another

I'm sure it would do, had I presented an argument in the first place, which I didn't. I did, however, express my opinion that GTA is a tired franchise and I've seen nothing in the three and a half months since to change my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here