Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First game travel poll

How will you travel on the 6th?

• Total voters

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Getting train. But I will be comming from London that day.

All other times, train also as will be going from Worthing.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Seemed to me that Seagulls Coaches was the most reliable, sorry least unreliable option from where I am !

Much as I would rather travel by train.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Well depends which way works best

giving the Bus a shot for the Familiarisation thing on Wednesday
giving the train a shot for the Sussex Senior cup

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
10 of us in a Limo from Worthing, well its special aint it, also mates birthday and then 1901 buffet and 3 points .......what a day

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Bus to the stadium then piggyback to my seat.

Dean Deyn

Nov 25, 2008
5B goes from my front door so voted bus. At least for getting there. Strongly suspect the only way to get back into town without joining a stupidly long queue for public transport will be to walk but happy to be persuaded otherwise.

I thought the 5B didn't run to Falmer on a Saturday?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Got seats for me and my two grandsons on the special open top double decker from Worthing to the Amex via the Goldstone and Withdean. Can't wait, :clap:....................................... as long as it doesn't rain! :nono:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
i did initially vote bus,but i forgot about the walk from old goldstone ground,pass withdean, on to amex, so i will be walking with the fans that way, hope a good few turn out.

I will be doing a bit of both it is a bit far to walk from Birmingham so will have to drive that bit and then walk from an arranged parking place about 40 mins walk from the Amex.

This walk from the Goldstone to the Amex missed this one is there a thread on the subject? Think I would like to partake in such an event. Can somome make sure I am up on the details of it (start times etc as I have to make sure I plan the first part of the journey well to arrive in time).

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I was going to go by train but have signed up for coach with seagull travel. Unless more trains are scheduled, going by train would have turned be from a prawn into a sardine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here