Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First game travel poll

How will you travel on the 6th?

• Total voters

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Deffo by bus as ii have a disabled bus pass.

17 from Cowfold to St.Peters Church London Road, then 25, 28 or 29 up to the stadium, may walk down to East Moulsecombe and catch the 49 back to town, as have a feeling that all the buses from the Amex are going to be chocka for a while after the game.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Will be driven by my aunt who along with my dad as a platinum 1901 have a space next to the coach park.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Will be driven by my aunt who along with my dad as a platinum 1901 have a space next to the coach park.
i did initially vote bus,but i forgot about the walk from old goldstone ground,pass withdean, on to amex, so i will be walking with the fans that way, hope a good few turn out.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Still undecided.
May give it a miss.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
i did initially vote bus,but i forgot about the walk from old goldstone ground,pass withdean, on to amex, so i will be walking with the fans that way, hope a good few turn out.

Likewise, Missed the 'first game bit'

First game will be on the walk.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Bus, as I live a few minutes walk from a park and ride site.

Assuming I'm even able to get a ticket

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
5B goes from my front door so voted bus. At least for getting there. Strongly suspect the only way to get back into town without joining a stupidly long queue for public transport will be to walk but happy to be persuaded otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here