Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First game at Falmer...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Can I definitively confirm that the first home game at falmer will be either 6th august or 13th august?

Could it possibly be the 5th or the 7th. My 1st year wedding anniversary is on the 7th......

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Can I definitively confirm that the first home game at falmer will be either 6th august or 13th august?

Could it possibly be the 5th or the 7th. My 1st year wedding anniversary is on the 7th......

I thought this might have been your "official" match thread for the first game, seeing as you are on quite the run at the moment...why not get it in early I say.
:thumbsup:

To clear your schedule for the first two weeks of August, go early on the anniversary plans, by telling her that everyday is "special" and you do not feel the need to celebrate on just one day...find a house nearby with a healthy Rose garden, clip a rose off everyday, take it home, tell her the normal BS, reiterate that "everyday is special, why wait to celebrate the first year" again and again...by mid July she would be fed up to the back teeth of anything anniversary, early August clear.

Job done.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
When will the first match at the Amex be thread #12,468

Sorry if I have upset you Notters just had a bit of a panic attack that the 2 may clash....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The first game will 110% be on the 6th of August, at the Amex, probably, as fixture calendars regularly dictate, against a relegated Premiership team such as West Ham etc. Also note they have moved pride for the game.

Cheers Murray mints. Top man!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here