Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

first game at falmer

PWSeagull

Jul 24, 2007
I'm going take the time to remember those that didn't make it, I'm going take the time to remember the last 20 years of this great clubs history and wish that no fan of any club, anywhere in the world has to go through the roller coaster which we have.

I'll tell my 8 year old son that this is what daddy always promised him would happen and then whatever happens I'll have one of the happiest days and biggest parties of my life...........
:amex:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
My Wife has been left a very small inheritance and has given me £1000 to spend frivolously. Me being a man with little or no excesses has decided most wisely, me thinks, to invest said amount in one season ticket at the Stadium of Gus. I will ensure that it is always used, if not by me by some other deserving Seagull.

Can't wait.

TNBA

TTF

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You could put money down on a platinum seat with that if you have the 75 pounds a month till the end of your days in addition.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm gonna get there at 5 past 3 and make everyone sitting in my row stand up whilst I take my seat.

It probably wouldn't have kicked off by then anyway.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I'm gonna get there at 5 past 3 and make everyone sitting in my row stand up whilst I take my seat.

I'll be sitting in the same row as you. After my two pints and a pie, I'll clearly need to use the lovely new loos and will ensure I go at 3.35pm, thereby ensuring that you have to stand up when I nip off to have a gypsy's and lay some cable.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
what's the plan going to be in terms of 'ramp up' events?? are we even having any or will it be full attendance from the outset?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here