Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First game at Falmer - Music for the teams to come out to

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Just as long as this is just a lark and that no-one is thinking it's not going to be GOSBTS.

There's only one song the Albion run out to, from the Goldstone to Gillingham to Withdean to Falmer, it's as part of the club as blue and white. Just give us all the lyrics to sing along to on the day, "al-to-gether now..."

Now that will have me blubbing on the day...!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Sussex by the sea, but Build A Bonfire MUST be sung.

Along with every anti-archer, anti-bellendi, anti-cuntswhofuckedourteamupbutcouldn'tfinishusoff song we have. on a loop. Falmer is our victory.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
In Bloom-Nirvana
Maybe somebody more clever than me could play with the chorus of 50 ways to leave your lover,the Gus bus part.
GOSBTS just before kick-off please

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Gotta be "Right here Right now" by Fatboy Slim.

This. Er, this should be used in the build-up, and should seguire neatly - and at the appropriate moment - into GOSBTS as the teams aree about to emerge from the tunnel. Pass the kleenex.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
If its going to be a FBS song then shouldn't it be Praise You, just for the opening line!

That song would be BRILLIANT as the FIRST song of the day, then Right Here as the teams are emerging out of the changing rooms, which should be shown on the big screens, then GOSBTS as they come onto the pitch

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
This. Er, this should be used in the build-up, and should seguire neatly - and at the appropriate moment - into GOSBTS as the teams aree about to emerge from the tunnel. Pass the kleenex.

Firstly in response to a post further up, if other teams are using it then FBS should stop them (if possible).

In response to the quoted post, I think you're right. A mix involving the two would be great, although I think FBS has already said that he wouldn't remix GOSBTS.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden

That is the correct answer,,,but before both of those two, i'd have Dance of the knights by prokoviev just to get the tingles running down the spine.

14.40 Prokoviev...bit of pre sussex spine tingler
14.45 Right here, right now....nice and loud
14.55 Gosbts...the only one to walk out too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here