Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Football Focus of season at the Amex

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Robbie Savage seems to suggest that he will be on the Sofa with Dan Walker, I presume Lawrenson will be there too, telling everyone how great it is to see new blood in the upper echelons of league football alongside big clubs like Preston and Liverpool

This.:tantrum:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Maybe Claridge can throw in a few words about how we should revert back to the hoofing days.

And maybe he can throw in a few words about how we (and every other team he mentions) could get promoted if they "put a run together".

Great news though. Don't mind Dan Walker at all, even if he is Crawley.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Let's be honest. Lawrenson was class for us before he was transferred to the car thieves. Robinson too, who has continued his well deserved class on Spanish TV. I am trying to remenbre the match when Larenson seemed to walk from the BHA half through the defence and slotted the ball home in front of the North Stand. Any takers?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i cant stand old Thatch head Lawrenson, his is so far up the top 6 premiership teams arses, he hardly notices the little clubs. it is all Man United, liverpool, City, chelsea, and no one else matters.

he has clearly forgotten his roots, the jumped up prick!!

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Wolves match, Lawrenson picked up ball on edge of our area in South and dribbled all the way to score in North.I was in South Stand that night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here