GOSBTS
Hayley Mills when I was about 12 :love::love:

MILLS_1.JPG

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
bronwyn_12feb08_rex_170.jpg

Oh yeah. Rachel Friend, or 'Bronwyn' from Neighbours (Henry was knobbing her). This picture doesn't really do her justice, but she's a bit obscure so they're hard to come by.
I vaguely remember her doing a belly dance in one episode and getting told off bv Mrs Mangle.

Happy lunchtimes, they were.

Ooh, definitely. A friend introduced me to a film she did as a child called 'Frog Dreaming'. A bunch of kids think there's a monster in the local lake. Turns out it's a JCB digger thing. Not entirely sure why I enjoyed it other than Rachel.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
bronwyn_12feb08_rex_170.jpg

Oh yeah. Rachel Friend, or 'Bronwyn' from Neighbours (Henry was knobbing her). This picture doesn't really do her justice, but she's a bit obscure so they're hard to come by.
I vaguely remember her doing a belly dance in one episode and getting told off bv Mrs Mangle.

Happy lunchtimes, they were.

friend01.jpg

she is actually hotter now imo, shame she is married to an Aussie cricketer

header_img1.jpg

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Also, does anyone remember the blonde daughter from the SHIT sitcom 'The upper hand', I always fancied her.

fact : Southy, who posts on here occasionally, was in a play with her in manchester a couple of years ago, i'm sure she's a nice girl but she dressed like a right scoomer.

for me it was cathy dennis;

Cathy-Dennis-Cmon-And-Get-My-L-59465.jpg

odd.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kylie was my first crush from her Neighbours days

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Defo Felicity Kendal. Also one of the birds in Howards Way (tacky Sunday evening soap about a Hampshire boatyard). I think her name was Tracy Childs - she played the daughter of the bloke who owned the boat-builders. Met her a few years later at the Boat Show at Earls Court and she was even better 'in the flesh' so to speak.

That is a very good shout. There was also Daphne.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Jenny Hanley of Magpie in tye early 1970's. I have forgotten how you insert photos but she was a real beauty :down: - hope someone else can oblige....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Jenny Hanley of Magpie in tye early 1970's. I have forgotten how you insert photos but she was a real beauty :down: - hope someone else can oblige....

hotpants-50-1971-jenny-hanley.jpg

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Kelly from Saved By The Bell
She's grown up a bit

Attachments

• kelly_kapowski.jpg
    kelly_kapowski.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,119
  • tiffaniamberthiessen.bmp