Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Away Game at Pompey tickets

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Points don't drop

true but they can be overtaken after a few away games until the balance is restored next season when they get additional points to put them back at the top.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I should imagine they'll be enough home tickets available at Fratton for the discerning Albion fan if you can bear to sit amongst Portsmouth fans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I should imagine they'll be enough home tickets available at Fratton for the discerning Albion fan if you can bear to sit amongst Portsmouth fans.

Don't you have to already be on the Portscum database to get tickets ??? Or live in Chichester ???

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local

There's always an area with lots of spare tickets, shaped a bit circular, around a strange man with a drum, would you believe!?

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Those people with 1250 points will be last year's STH at Withdean who only number 4000. Pompey will be approx 2000 tickkets which will mean everyone who goes for a ticket online on the first day will get one.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Points don't drop

True but priority (compared to others) will as other fans increase their points as they attend more games.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
If your a 1901 memeber you get cup tickets free right? So that's 20 points per game they will miss out on surely or will they be added automatically?

Those that attend will get their twenty points on swiping their card so I'm told. Bit unfair, they should get them automatically as they have paid for their ticket. Matters not to me as I shall be attending.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Those people with 1250 points will be last year's STH at Withdean who only number 4000. Pompey will be approx 2000 tickkets which will mean everyone who goes for a ticket online on the first day will get one.

But not if 2200 people with 1250 points apply :nono:

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Could always go in the home end, plenty of seats will be available in the main stand

Tickets are on sale for Portsmouth fans as of today (Members only). General sale is from next Monday, though I imagine they will be restricted to previous customers who are on their database. Looks like it will cost us £25, unless we are a Category 'A' game.

Pompey v Brighton & Hove Albion
npower Championship
Saturday, August 13
Kick-off: 3pm

Members: Wednesday, July 20
General sale: Monday, July 25

2011/12 Championship ticket prices:

Fratton End/South Stand/North Stand/Milton End
Adult: £25
Senior/Young Person: £20
Junior: £13

Fratton End/South Stand/North Stand/Milton End – Category A