Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Away Game at Pompey tickets

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
Anyone know when the first away tickets go on sale, August 13th we are at Pompey, should be a good day out...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Unless you're a 1901er or a mate of a 1901er all the away tickets will be snaffled up by them.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i dont agree with this,if you used to go away games,im sure your still be able to do most.
1901 wont be go to most of away games im sure of that

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Last year's season ticket holders that went regularly to away games last year, will continue to get tickets. Relax.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Unless you're a 1901er or a mate of a 1901er all the away tickets will be snaffled up by them.

It's on loyalty points. So the old rough necks who went last season will get first refusal . Notters is correct.
Also those 1901 fans who aren't season ticket holders from last year are mostly going to be corporate types I'd put money on less than 20% doing any travel next year!

But good point when do away matches go on sale?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If your a 1901 memeber you get cup tickets free right? So that's 20 points per game they will miss out on surely or will they be added automatically?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
But good point when do away matches go on sale?

I reckon there might be a bit of a clamour for tickets when the Spurs ones go on general sale this evening.
Once that game has sold out they may announce details then or they might do the Donny game next.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The away tickets will go on sale when there has been sufficient take-up of Spurs and Gills tickets. And, of course, when we have received them from Pompey :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nope, I don't think they'll ever give priority to 1901s, they just got 30 extra points as a gesture. In all likelihood it will be 1250 points, just like the Spuds game.

My point was how many of those on 1280 loyalty points will apply for tickets even if they're not going just to give a ticket to a mate , if most of them do this it will put a big dent in the allocation before those on 1250 can apply. The club has said it will give priority to 1901ers for big away games so will they get first dibs ?

DanielT

it's not an answer, but the tax-fiddlers are selling home tickets to members only already. Looking back through the news articles, the notts county away game last season was on sale 3 weeks and 5 days before the games, the colchester was 3 weeks and oldham was 19 days before.

So, considering it's 3 weeks and 3 days until the game, it could be anytime from now!

DanielT

My point was how many of those on 1280 loyalty points will apply for tickets even if they're not going just to give a ticket to a mate , if most of them do this it will put a big dent in the allocation before those on 1250 can apply. The club has said it will give priority to 1901ers for big away games so will they get first dibs ?

No, it doesn't work like that. 1250 is the entry level to apply, 1250, 1280, 5000 doesn't matter, as long as you have the minimum, you can apply

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pompey will want all the ticket money up front , is it a wise move giving them money more than 3 weeks before ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No, it doesn't work like that. 1250 is the entry level to apply, 1250, 1280, 5000 doesn't matter, as long as you have the minimum, you can apply

As it is a "big game" the whole idea of a loyalty scheme is to allow those with the most points ie 1280 first grabs with tickets. Whats to stop the club saying the entry level for 1 day is 1280 points ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The club has said it will give priority to 1901ers for big away games so will they get first dibs ?

When Richard Hebberd spoke to us (inaugral Mid Sussex Seagulls meeting) a few months ago, he said 1901 would not get preference over other
STHs. It would all be down to loyalty points. I note that 1901s started off with extra points but I'm assuming that if they don't go to many aways, their priority will drop!

Of course, I could be wrong. :shrug:

huge

Mar 23, 2011

1901 won't get priority at all. They will have something like 1030 points. slightly more than the standard STH but I think its worth 1 or 2 away games. Dont worry too much you'll get a ticket I wager!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
When Richard Hebberd spoke to us (inaugral Mid Sussex Seagulls meeting) a few months ago, he said 1901 would not get preference over other
STHs. It would all be down to loyalty points. I note that 1901s started off with extra points but I'm assuming that if they don't go to many aways, their priority will drop!

Of course, I could be wrong. :shrug:
Points don't drop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here