Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Amex games ticket help needed

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
Following a recent major surgery I am now unable to climb five flights of stairs and then another fifty odd steps to my seat in the upper west stand for the first two home games. This is an appeal to anyone who would be prepared to perhaps take a different viewpoint for these first two games and make a ticket swap for me and my son, otherwise I'm doomed to spend the games in agony.

Ticket office not very helpful in this regard when asked if I could use the lift.....uhhh.....health and safety! What? So it's ok for someone to die on the stairs but not ok to use the catering lifts? Forgive me for not being a Chicken and Ham pie!!!

Sorry for the rant but you get the picture.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I would try phoning the ticket office again (you might get someone different who is more helpful). State that you can bring evidence of surgery (doctors note/surgery appointment letter etc.) so they know you're not pulling a fast one.

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
I spoke to two different people. They were as helpful as they could be but won't be able to give me more info until the end of the week, hence the appeal to all you good guys. By the way I'm writing a book about the whole of my recent experience and it will obviously include a lot of Seagulls stuff.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Speak to the club about getting your ticket transferred to another area ie South Stand, if there are any tickets left of course but don't ring the ticket office ring customer services.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Following a recent major surgery I am now unable to climb five flights of stairs and then another fifty odd steps to my seat in the upper west stand for the first two home games. This is an appeal to anyone who would be prepared to perhaps take a different viewpoint for these first two games and make a ticket swap for me and my son, otherwise I'm doomed to spend the games in agony.

Ticket office not very helpful in this regard when asked if I could use the lift.....uhhh.....health and safety! What? So it's ok for someone to die on the stairs but not ok to use the catering lifts? Forgive me for not being a Chicken and Ham pie!!!

Sorry for the rant but you get the picture.

Often elf and safety is used as an excuse not to do something, if you want to be a stubborn bugger ask them if you could see a copy of the risk assessment which would have had to be done if you refuse something on the grounds of H & S, good bet they don't have one.

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
Martin Perry just mailed.....let's see what happens. Couldn't have spoken to a nicer guy at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here