Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Firework spectacular @ The Marina TONITE

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
As The Brighton Festival draws to a close, there is a firework spectacular tonight @ The Marina in the very near future...

I went two years ago and it was so so...

Went last year not expecting much and was blown away by about twenty five minutes of pyromania extraordinaire...

Go go go

:bounce:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
There were some nice fireworks last night.

I heard those and I live about three miles out of town :eek:

I think they were put on by Nobles who own The Brighton Pier. They usually put some on on Saturday nights through the tourist season...

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I heard those and I live about three miles out of town :eek:

I think they were put on by Nobles who own The Brighton Pier. They usually put some on on Saturday nights through the tourist season...

Yes they came from a boat that was near the Brighton pier. Very nice for us northen tourists:D

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Yes they came from a boat that was near the Brighton pier. Very nice for us northen tourists:D

Just thought. It used to be called The Palace Pier, but they changed the name! I wonder if the Nobles mob are BHA fans!?

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
fireworks are shit, seen one, you've seen them all!!

unless they are played to music, or some sort of performance where imagination has been used!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
There were thousands down the Marina and the fireworks were pretty good, but did anyone hear that band on beforehand?

Truly embarrassingly bloody terrible. :nono:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
There was a furore a few years ago when they named a new Pier ride Xylon 9 or something similar, and someone pointed out it was the name of the gas used in the Holocaust death camps :nono:

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
it was called the Zyclon. Zyclon B was the gas that was used at Aushwitz

Not the most tactile name when Hove has the country's largest Jewish Community.

At least removing the name Palace from the pier shouldn't confuse any Croydon Chavs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here