Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Firework quandry...

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Help please!

I work from home and haven't seen my old work mates for ages. We're supposed to be meeting tonight for a few beers in central London. No fireworks.

I'm also supposed to be meeting another group of friends I've not seen for ages for a big fireworks / drinks do on Clapham Common.

Who do I blow out? (no pun intended) :nono:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Go into central London - better than hanging around a load of weirdos in army costumes smelling of vinegar and having bloody kids stamping on your feet all night. f***ing bonfire night. I hate it.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Bonfire all the way!!! don't be an old fart now!!!!

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

fireworks are great!!! and a trip to lewes should really be made if other arrangements weren't in the way!!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
I am going to do some in the garden with the kids but Lewes is always good, so go to lewes

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Er, thanks chaps. Did the Clapham Common do in the end, nearly got hit by a stray firework, then got VERY inebriated. And missed the match.::ohmy:

:angry:

I hang my head in shame.

:nono:

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
yes we were on the train into brighton satdi night and our train got hit by fireworks at fishergate station it was stood there for ages:angry:

How splendid it was at Lewes that Sussex Police completely ignored the new fireworks regulations.

Reports from Battle bonfire on Saturday are that they took the new regulations very seriously and spoiled the event for everyone.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here