Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fire on railway?

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
There are currently delays of up to 120 minutes.

The Line between Preston Park and Hove is still closed however...

Lets hope the trains ARE back tomorrow. The alternative? Sit on a bus in the roadworks by Preston park for forty minutes. ( As I did yesterday ) Or walk from Brighton station! The forecast is for rain tomorrow night as well I believe? :( :shootself

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Giant Seagull said:
its not some irate commuters burning down some old crappy slam door train is it? :jester:

No, cos I was watching the tele today and they are getting diggers to smash all them up :ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fecking trains I left London early on the 16:53 from London Bridge to get home for my sons Nativity Play at 18:30 and I got home at 20:30.

Staggered to Haywards Heath, bus to Brighton then train to Shoreham.

Memo to Southcentral Chairman:

THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND I AM PISSED OFF !!!!!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not South Central's fault actually. Network Rail are the true culprits.

Well actually it's down to firstly the sodding Tories for privatisation in the first place and then sodding New Labour for not re-nationalising.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bollocks to the lot of them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
f***'s sake GROVERS, get it sorted!!

It's all sorted now, lines are open but not a good night for commuters. :(

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I hope it's sorted tomorrow as I have the pleasure of visiting my office (in London) for the first time in a fortnight.

I had hoped to avoid going to town and actually having some time for a beer before the game tomorrow, as I've been on jury service in Lewes. But my case got adjourned until Monday this afternoon - which means I'll now go beyond the nominal 2 weeks.

I'm really pissed off about it as I'm missing some of the Christmas "warm-up" events... :angry:

Albion Rob

If the trains are f***ed tomorrow, I suggest to all those getting the train in from Eastbourne way to walk it from London Road station as it should shave about 15mins off the journey time.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
despratefan3 said:
quick bit on news, fire affected power supplies, so a good reason this time! fire crews are packing up now.....

They packing shooters now?

:lolol:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Beach Hut said:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fecking trains I left London early on the 16:53 from London Bridge to get home for my sons Nativity Play at 18:30 and I got home at 20:30.

Staggered to Haywards Heath, bus to Brighton then train to Shoreham.

Memo to Southcentral Chairman:

THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND I AM PISSED OFF !!!!!!!

i left my office at quarter to six and gone in my front door in hove at 9 15....arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here