Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally - its official! Club website says Sat 23!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Euston tickets booked last night and now I've just booked a DaySave ticket for our group - Lewes to Vic return for £33. Works out £6 each for the adults and a quid for each kid for a London return - not bad! Go to Southernrailway.com and click on DaySave - but you'll have to register.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I take it we can still purchase at the shop.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It doesn't actually say so, but I assume then it is only one ticket per person?

D

Deleted User X18H

Euston tickets booked last night and now I've just booked a DaySave ticket for our group - Lewes to Vic return for £33. Works out £6 each for the adults and a quid for each kid for a London return - not bad! Go to Southernrailway.com and click on DaySave - but you'll have to register.

I just got a return from PPark to London Vic for 6 quid well two singles. Whole day including tube fare £40, bargain. We all need to be frugal these days

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Apparently Sunday 24th they are taking applications from your category.

Thanks drew, although I now think as a former sth at wihdean for 8 years which meant we were all in the defunct ams that we're all White members now automatically. Which means we can get tickets slightly ahead of general release if so. Ow for the days of cash at the turnstile and terracing though!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I just got a return from PPark to London Vic for 6 quid well two singles. Whole day including tube fare £40, bargain. We all need to be frugal these days

Couldn't agree more B&B. All we need now is the weather to improve!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here