Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally finally the day is here! See you all at our beautiful new home later on TODAY

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Son is clearly excited. He made us tea in bed this morning. First time EVER!

That's the AMEX effect.

May 8, 2008
Portslade
Tried to get back to sleep this morning but no chance. Gonna get such a tingle as that first chant of Seagulls fills the stands.
Gotta give Harty such a good reception too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who's gonna be the 1st to post that they are gutted to still be getting rained on?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Saving myself for Donny, but have a great time those that are going and sort out any gliches ready for us on the 6th

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Who's gonna be the 1st to post that they are gutted to still be getting rained on?

Someone I spoke to who has been involved with the construction reckons the first eight rows are at most risk of getting rained on. I think that number will go up in the West Stand if the wind is blowing from the north or east simply because the roof is higher there ...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just bought train tickets at Southwick for Falmer. Haven't got match ticket but who knows? At least I can have a look round our beautiful new home.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just bought train tickets at Southwick for Falmer. Haven't got match ticket but who knows? At least I can have a look round our beautiful new home.

Tickets are on sale at the club shop this morning if you walk down the road when changing trains at Brighton.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
I expect they will be on sale there as well but you need to be on the data base to be able to purchase

Latest on website:

Supporters should be aware that the ticketline - 0845 496 1901 - will close at 12pm this afternoon, and no tickets for this afternoon's fixture can be purchased via the phone after that time.

Tickets will not be available to purchase at the Amex Stadium for the Sussex Senior Cup final but supporters can continue to buy tickets for game online until 3pm - online purchases can be collected from the ticket office at the Amex.

Meanwhile, supporters who have not yet received their ticket for today's game can collect a duplicate from the ticket office at the Amex Stadium from 12pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here