Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally a good atmosphere at the AMEX

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Finally on Friday night a team with a decent away following will come down to AMEX and hopefully a good atmosphere will fill the stadium from both teams, i cant help, due to the quietness of barnsley and Cardiff fans, that a decent atmosphere hasnt fully kicked off with our new attendances hopefully friday it will, what are your thoughts ?

What's a snacter?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Good atmospheres last season:

Donny (so I'm told)
Leeds
Burnley
Southampton
Ipswich
Portsmouth
Liverpool (still feels like a victory)
Sunderland?
Newcastle?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
We need the north stand to FINALLY step up this season! All I've heard so far in the last 2 games is the West!

Come on North stand, give us a bloody song!!

I don't get involved in these North Vs West singing debates. But I am in the East Upper, I am amazed how quiet the West has been in our home games so far. Only heard them once in 2 matches!!

Come on, Sing up West Stand!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don't get involved in these North Vs West singing debates. But I am in the East Upper, I am amazed how quiet the West has been in our home games so far. Only heard them once in 2 matches!!

Don't take the bait CS. Every time a singing thread pops up Dig posts the same rubbish. I reckon he sits in the west lower listening to an am/fm transmitter :lol:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I hope the Sheff Wed fans bring a provocative banner. That creates an atmosphere :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I hope we win and get three points. :shrug:

You can have all the atmosphere in the world, and still come off worse, so for me, talk of an amazing atmosphere is, to a point, a bit like asking for a really appreciative audience at a concert/show. At the end of the day, it's all about the main event.

I do love a bit of fanzone though... *lights fuse and runs*

D

Deleted member 18477

Can't say I've heard ANY noise from the east ever! South stand sing nicely!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We need the north stand to FINALLY step up this season! All I've heard so far in the last 2 games is the West!

Come on North stand, give us a bloody song!!

welcome-to-fail.jpg

:wave:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thing is, even the quietest league game at the Amex is MASSIVELY louder than the Goldstone ever was. People have ridiculously rose-tinted glasses on when it comes to our old home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here