• i sit on fences

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not right, should give season tick holder priority

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • not right, other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nov 3, 2003
Final Ticket Arrangement Balls up by Albion!
so another fine mess silent and his lap dog perry have got the club into over the final tickets.... on official site now....no priority for season tickets holders.....sold from turnstiles on south stand nothing like p155ing your most loyal fans is there? fill a form sign a cheque how longs that gonna take bad enough when just got a ticket oh if you want pay by visa you can try ringing the club office a million times and paythat way else suggest you move outside the area and write in for a ticket think be less hassle asking Hartlepol or Bristol City for a ticket. WHAT A FVCK UP PERRY AND SILENT!

my simple poll asks have the club got this right? no priority ? no restriction on sale? touting? arrangements is this another fine mess? will you be required to bring id with form like fvck will u its a waste of time and a joke!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of course they are fair. Anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one. Although as a season ticket holder for five years I was disappointed that Dick Knight and the team have not offered deliver mine personally, should we qualify :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here