Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final Radio Coverage whats the link please

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Hi im in Australia and unfortuntely i can not goto obviousally or even watch the game over here, im in bendigo and maybe am able to listen to radio if friends who staying with at the moment, a couple dont have early night as pc is in there room, if someone could please put the link to the game on here so i can click on it straight away and get to the radio station which will do commentary for the final, please help as im massive seagulls fan and had season ticket last year. Appreciate any help.
im not very good with pcs so i wont be able to find the station via search engines, hope someone can help me and cheer on seagulls for me, come on boys.
Gaz

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Helloooo.

If all goes well and a following wind etc images (stills) should appear on site during the game (depending on if I am allowed, if i get the opportunity and if the technology works) beamed in by laptop and mobile from the side of the pitch.

Can't guarentee it due too many things that may go wrong, like no mobile signal (taking two chips fro two seperate networks so...) but www.albionalbum.co.uk

The Album is currently offline to preserve bandwidth I will test switching it back on from Cardiff tomorrow and if that works then things may be OK. If the site does not work by 2.30 pm you know having technical problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here