Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

final league position?

My prediction for the end of the season is that on 12 April, with three matches still to go, we'll be looking very good for a playoff place.

However it will then go pear-shaped ... we'll only get three points from the last three games against Hartlepool, Bristol Rovers and Swansea ... and we'll finish 8th in the table.

But Withdean will be PACKED for the Hartlepool and Swansea games, proving that it's not the price of tickets that keeps people away - it's how hopeful people are that the team will be successful.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
8th I reckon.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We never lose in the Play Offs though, we'll probably get to Wembley or something and lose out there, or maybe win and go up accidentally.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
11th.

No WAY we will make the playoffs, not a chance in Hades.

I hope to be able to give this an "Oh Shit, Not Revell!" style bounce when all 46 regular games have been played. :)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
8th - then sign Westlake and Richards on permanent deals for next season along with another good keeper to challenge Kuipers for No 1 spot and maybe another centre back. Then next season up as Champions!!:yahoo:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
This is a complete lottery, as none of us can tell for sure right now.

I say that we have the ability to finish 5th, 6th or 7th but that's as good as I can do.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I take it you mean the semi-finals, as we lost the final in '91

Sorry yes I meant the Play Off semi-finals where we have a 100% record.

Yes I know we lost in 1991 as I was there...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here