Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Films you LOVE everyone else seems to hate

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just My Luck.

Ok, I only like the mushy love film because Lindsay Lohan is in it, she is FIT and has admitted eating out other girls. :blush:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love Somewhere in Time it is one of my most treasured films but most people and all critics seems to think it is a load of sentimental bullsht

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I love that film.

I also love The Bodyguard. Just think it’s a great film.

Somewhere in time is a thing of beauty. Amazing score one of the best ever from Jon Barry. I simply adore it

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
From the Spielberg list I think War of the Worlds was a very decent remake. Certainly a lot better than the critics made out

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
With David Essex?

Nope not that one. This is the fantasy film that came out 10 or so years ago with a starry cast - de Niro, Claire Danes, Michelle pfeiffer, sienna miller etc etc. I bought the dvd thinking my daughters would like it but it turned out I liked it more! They groan if I ever suggest watching it again :lolol::lolol: It’s based on the Neil Gaiman book

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Waterworld

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I absolutely loved Haggard, by Bam Margera. Low budget, with him and his mates starring. Whoever I've lent it to though has not enjoyed it....

Trailer - NSFW! :lolol:

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I recall in my 1980s school days that someone was to bring in a video to watch on the summer term's final day. So, i nominated myself, and brought in Weird Science. The class didn't find it quite as hilarious as i did at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here