Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight in a Disco/Club

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
I never get into fights. I'm so f***ing hard that people never pluck up the courage. Luckily for them.

are you made of metal then :p

Some yobbo attacked a mate in a disco that used to exist under one of the seafront hotels. I sorted the one bloke, and geezers started showing up all over the place, so I bloodied one more before about 6 piled on me.

My mates all slid out of the way, but then they weren't 'ard blokes.

I laughed about it afterwards (after the bouncers turned up)

The way I saw it, I got a bloody nose, but I won.

Martin Tindall the NF twat was in the K&Q one evening with his skinheads and surrounded a mate - threatening while tindall sat there like buddha.
They turned around to find there was the same number of blokes with our mate. Lads with glasses, long hair and gentle lads. They suddenly 'dropped thier case' and tried telling us we should join them!
wankers. A big win, and another loss for 'hitler's little reps'.

hampden park said:
paper wraps rock :blush: papa

Well its true I do like to keep my chisled physique under wraps as I don't want to intimidate people with my mighty strength and power.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Perry Milkins said:
You never told me that before.

Its something I don't often mention, but I thought I must have told you sometime in the following years.

Perry Milkins said:
Edinburgh or Brighton. I remember keeping you out of trouble with that sassy laldy at the London drink up though!!!

Didn't try hard enough though as I recall.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Dougal said:
had a few,
had a similar one to you Rusthall although I was actually fingering the girl against a pillar. The bloke probably put 3 or few punches in my head before I'd even pulled my hands out her knickers. My mate gave him a couple of digs. . . . i deserved it though for that ...... although she must of been a total slut to do that with her fella in the club

f***ing dirty whores :angry:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Well its true I do like to keep my chisled physique under wraps as I don't want to intimidate people with my mighty strength and power.
:bowdown: the rocky lokki :bowdown:

D

Deleted User X18H

My wife had a small argument with a person who advised he was one of the 'Dorseys' when he sent her drink flying she told him he should no better and ws he licened she thought he had said the Doormen - he then told her she was messing with the wrong family to which she replied oh do you live on a council estate then.

got attacked at a meteors/gary glitter gig, I felt a bang on the back of my head, whilst pogoing, turned around to say sorry. To recieve a head butt full on, three or four more followed. :angry: The xxxx also had a posse of mates, waiting for the kill. I kept telling myself to stay up. The xxxx looked stunned that I didn't go down. I managed to swing my head to miss number 5 butt and ran off to the bouncers with a face full of blood.

As I was being mended, from above, I could see innocents just being jumped on. The bouncers admited, they hadn't expected trouble and basically were out numbered.

Next time I was wearing a Mandela shirt in a club in Wakefield, just back from the Birthday party, I kept trying to ignore this racist nut, but eventually I received a wallop, cracking my glasses across my face.

Amazingly, one of the lads in the club, vowed to sort the lad out, which he did and became my personal body guard for years afterwards.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here