Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight in a Disco/Club

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I tried to split up a fight outside the Timepiece in Exeter as the scuffle knocked over a girl. Next thing I knew, a bouncer rugby tackled me round the neck and knocked me on the floor.

They checked CCTV and apologised and gave me free entry for one month. :nono:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Once on my 18th Birthday....got caught kissing some mad mans girlfriend....got beaten like a baby!

Winchester Club in Tunbridge Wells, 27th Jan 2001...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have had two in the last fortnight. No idea what they were over. Probably the fact I have a face which seems to make people want to punch it.:(

They were in The Crypt in Hastings and the Pavillion Tavern in Brighton.

Got a RIGHT kicking on my birthday in Hull once year as well for trying to break up a fight. A week later I was outside another Hull club and saw a bloke punch a woman. My mate and I ran over and laid into the twat only for the woman to start scratching at my face for hitting her boyfriend. Some people...

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
had a few,
had a similar one to you Rusthall although I was actually fingering the girl against a pillar. The bloke probably put 3 or few punches in my head before I'd even pulled my hands out her knickers. My mate gave him a couple of digs. . . . i deserved it though for that ...... although she must of been a total slut to do that with her fella in the club

It was illusions in Worthing

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
In the 1980's I was with a mate in Mr K's (near the King & Queen) and he got involved in an argument with some bloke. I only found out when his Girlfreind found me and said they had gone outside to settle it :ohmy:

When I got outside I found the two of them fighting like Rats in a sack, so I stepped in to split them up, got hold of my mate and was walking him away when he said to me "I think we should run" I said no, don't give him the impression we are running away lets just walk nice and calmly. Next thing I felt this sharp pain on my elbow, the **** was only throwing milk bottles at us and Boy did we run then all the way up to Brighton Station.

My elbow came up like a balloon. Happy days

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
I used to go regularly for a fight at Ziggys in Eastbourne.

Every once and a while a dance would break out

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
was in cluyb about 1- year ago in worthin near chapmans - forgot name.

had a mild ruck in there - helpin my mate out - we won. came out of club got chased to car park by 2 guys and got a kickin :(

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Hadlee said:
In the 1980's I was with a mate in Mr K's (near the King & Queen) and he got involved in an argument with some bloke. I only found out when his Girlfreind found me and said they had gone outside to settle it :ohmy:

When I got outside I found the two of them fighting like Rats in a sack, so I stepped in to split them up, got hold of my mate and was walking him away when he said to me "I think we should run" I said no, don't give him the impression we are running away lets just walk nice and calmly. Next thing I felt this sharp pain on my elbow, the **** was only throwing milk bottles at us and Boy did we run then all the way up to Brighton Station.

My elbow came up like a balloon. Happy days

Who was that Cool Cat Ken?

D

Deleted User X18H

I was a bit lairy when I was younger !!!!!!!!!!!! and remember geting a slap form some guy in the Savannah and me and my mates always use to gesticulate to people out side the Aldrington pub in portland road whilst we were on the 49/49a going into town on a Saturday Night .....they somtimes would get on the bus and it would be a slap fest til george street... :lolol: :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Orianas, the Saturday night of the York City 'riot' game.

I went to the toilet to return to some bloke chatting to my lady companion, with my temper at boiling point anyway, I just launched into him, his mates came at me and I went into them aswell, I had to be restrained by 5 doormen and thrown out.

It kicked off again outside with the blokes, as they got thrown out at the same time.

Last edited:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Not been in a fight, but was picked by the neck and ejected unceremoniously by a particularly unsporting bouncer, just because I was trying to sleep on the dancefloor and I told him to f*ck off when he suggested I got up.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Me and some friends got into a scrap in Coasters in the 80s when some bloke accused my mate of prodding hime with a brolly. Not only did we get a kicking when a dozen or so kids git stuck in but we also got literally thrown out.

Another time in the Hungry Years, I was sitting at the bar down stairs with a some mates. f*** knows what happened, but I got punched off my stool and kicked a couple of times. My mate I'm sitting next to turns round and asks me what I'm doing on the floor.

Thoose where the days.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Heffle Gull said:
I used to go regularly for a fight at Ziggys in Eastbourne.

Every once and a while a dance would break out

did that used to be Diplocks? or Disneyland (on the end of the pier)?
i got banned for life from Cloisters (cant remember the earlier name of it) for having a mass brawl with some scousers. had to use chairs to fend them off as they were tooled up (knives and screwdrivers) :rolleyes:

I never get into fights. I'm so f***ing hard that people never pluck up the courage. Luckily for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here