Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA's fine for Spain

WATF0RD ZERO

Jan 22, 2004
This really annoys me due to the fact that the FA, Sven and the referee were too gutless to do anything on the night.

If any of them had taken the teams off they would have forced the pathetic parasites at FIFA to act. But no, they all crawl off under their stones with their heads up their arses :angry:

and relax

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
fining any club/player/manager is pointless, money is almos irellevant to them

forfeit matches, deduct points etc, that might work, or for a national team, ban them from the next International tournament, not that that would make much difference to Spain, they just make up the numbers at group stages anyway :rolleyes:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Supposedly it was a first time offence, so FIFA let them off lightly. If it happens again, FIFA cliam that the punishment will be more servere. I agree, it is a disgrace and more should've been done to punish the Spanish FA as I doubt that this slap on the wrist will change much.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
in my book this is a clear signal from FIFA that they openly support racism it strikes me that fifa are about as usefull as the fa

and with Real Madrid only being fined £6,000 for a similar incident days afrwewards.
Its an appalling message to be sending out to clubs, fans and racist w:angry: nkers

LC

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
WATF0RD ZERO said:
This really annoys me due to the fact that the FA, Sven and the referee were too gutless to do anything on the night.

if by that you mean they should walk off the pitch then i think you are wrong in my opinion. sure it would hide the players from the abuse but thats all it does do..hide. its just a form of giving in to the racists and i feel staying on the pitch was the best decision. maybe if i was in shaun wright-phillips boots i may have felt differently on the matter but as an outsider that just my view. perhaps im wrong. :)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well I won't be going anywhere near the greasey shit hole on my holidays, we're going to France, home of LePen, and maybe a long weekend in Burnley !!!:eek:

WATF0RD ZERO

Jan 22, 2004
I think that if the teams had left the pitch and the game was abandoned it may have forced those twats at FIFA to do more than they have.

If FIFA have an abandonment each time this occurs then they will have to get off their fat overpaid arses and act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here