• Pro Evo 5

Votes: 36 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Braders7 said:
you may have a point there , ok how do you play PES without it feeling like downhill skiing?
Take off the blindfold and pick up the controller?

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Downhill skiing? ???
i try going round the player , it starts going left and right , running about a quarter of the pitch

ok, this could be about me being shite at PES :(

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Try to use your fingers rather than your knuckles. :lolol:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I bought more versions of FIFA than I care to remember, then decided I had to take some notice of the hype surrounding PES4......I can honestly say that despite being in the middle of a glorious season (as The Albion, with REAL sounds from Withdean and real flags/banners) I have not played a single game of FIFA since. In fact if anyone wants a copy of FIFA 2005, let me know....cos I'm using the CD as a beermat:drink:

I vehemently defended FIFA on this very site, but I was wrong. There is just no comparison and if you're reading EA Sports......you've got some serious catching up to do. You won't be getting the annual 30 quid (plus WCups and Euro Champs) anymore from me. :dunce:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
seagull247 said:
So I should take Fifa back and wait for Pro evo then?
Yes, but smash the FIFA disc and put a dog turd in the box. You'll be out of there before they have a chance to find out. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I've got PES4 (FIFA Edition) for the PC lying around, but with no manual (usual second hand standard from Game shops, the kids bought it...) Has anyone got a spare manual they could send me so that I can copy it - I will pay postage, etc.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Played FIFA 06 round a mates gaff lastnight at it's pretty much the same story as ever. Very acurate detail of teams, players, stadiums etc but pretty much no improvement on the game play. They all seem to be turning it into more of a management game aswell as you can set ticket prices and marketing and shit like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here