Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
BarrelofFun said:
You said that before, but admitted you hadn't played any other games.

I have got a little bored of PES now. It certainly has it's limitations.....a bit repetitive.

Any news of FIFA demos?

You wouldn't be bored if you had the option file like I have, yes fifa may have the licenses but PES wins the realism by a huge margin.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
brightonfan_86 said:
Grow up ffs, been playing PES since the first ever game and been hooked ever since, never will look or play Fifa.

Realism, graphics, master league everything you need in a game.

You could say why have a hamburger, when you have been eating steak all along? I don't see how you can dismiss FIFA without even looking at it though.

A game would be a bit rubbish without graphics, don't you think? :jester:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
BarrelofFun said:
I am a bit bored of PES and nothing ever seems to change.

This comment is ridicolous, what do you want Konami to change then womens football?

Realism, fluid gameplay, graphics. PES BY HUGE HUGE COUNTRY MILE.

If you like to score from anywhere outside the box then Fifa, no I haven't played Fifa just seen some videos of the game.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
At least Fifa try and make changes with each version, whereas the differences between PES 4&5 were extremely limited.

The master league isn't all that either - give me the challenge to take a club from League 2 to the Champions League thanks:)

Tempted to buy Fifa for my laptop, although i think FM07 might put pay to that!:thumbsup:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Withdean Wanderer said:
At least Fifa try and make changes with each version, whereas the differences between PES 4&5 were extremely limited.

The master league isn't all that either - give me the challenge to take a club from League 2 to the Champions League thanks:)

Tempted to buy Fifa for my laptop, although i think FM07 might put pay to that!:thumbsup:

The Master League is simply superb Mark.

Extremely limited? what the f***? :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
brightonfan_86 said:
The Master League is simply superb Mark.

Extremely limited? what the f***? :nono:

Why is it simply superb? What makes it better than playing real competitions?

And extremely limited changes - i hardly noticed the difference between versions 4 & 5, other than the camera height i think!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Withdean Wanderer said:
Why is it simply superb? What makes it better than playing real competitions?

And extremely limited changes - i hardly noticed the difference between versions 4 & 5, other than the camera height i think!

The way you can make your team from scratch, build them up through the years, making transfers and getting promoted to Division two.

The passing, the shooting accuracy, the movement of the players etc are what makes the game far far better then Fifa.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
brightonfan_86 said:
The way you can make your team from scratch, build them up through the years, making transfers and getting promoted to Division two.

Can't you do that in the Football League?

You know, that league that actually exists in real life?:shrug:

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game...but i think you're a tad short sighted on this one.

Especially as you're comparing it to a game you haven't even played!!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
At least Fifa try and make changes with each version

Yet they're all hampered by the same terrible gameplay ... having said that, I didn't think an awful lot of the last PES ... footballing perfection was reached with PES4.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I have played the new Fifa quite a bit now and wasn't convinced by it at first.

After a good few multiplayer games this morning though I loved it.

I love PES - but this Fifa is actually pretty damn good when you get playing it.

PES no longer pisses on Fifa - although it's marginally better. Fifa has Brighton in it though.

Anyway- moving thread to games forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here