Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 13

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Whats wrong with it , is it not worth buying i have not got it yet

It's definitely worth buying mate, I stupidly didn't realise the early release only lasted for a week :lolol: but I enjoyed playing it, the gameplay is similar but it's better, career mode and UT have changed for the better as well.

You can also improve crossing, shooting and passing by playing 'skill games'

It's worthy of buying though !

Not sure if been posted already, but if you don't want to wait for the update you can edit any players stats. Have given Bruno, El-Abd, Vicente and Buckley's stats a boost as they were all given harsh ratings by developers IMO!

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Scored some blinders with Lopez . . ooo yeah.
Brighton are not a bad 3 * team, buckley has a decent amount of pace. Same with Macca.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Is it worth getting on iOS? I had FIFA12 on iOS and it was buggy as hell. Is this one better?

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Amazon or Royal Mail f***ed up and my pre-ordered copy didn't arrive today. If it isn't here by tomorrow morning when I go to the pub to watch the footie I'll be buying another copy and telling Amazon to f*** off.

Been playing the early released version for a week but I was looking forward to spending the evening on the real deal!

Think I may have got the bargain of he day with regard to price paid for FIFA13. Due to building up numerous GAME points through buying an Xbox recently, I paid the princely sum of 58p for the game today!

Loving it so far, the skill games are a neat, yet sometimes frustrating addition. As said before, the option to edit any players stats means you can edit the players who have been given a raw deal by the developers! Liking the gameplay as well, similar to the last game but tweaked to be more fluid, plus the flicks mean creating chances with your back to goal is easier!

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
Amazon or Royal Mail f***ed up and my pre-ordered copy didn't arrive today. If it isn't here by tomorrow morning when I go to the pub to watch the footie I'll be buying another copy and telling Amazon to f*** off.

Been playing the early released version for a week but I was looking forward to spending the evening on the real deal!

Same with Amazon for me, so much for guaranteed release date delivery, my son and I were so disappointed by the no show that I went to Blockbuster and hired it. Add that price to what I've already paid and I probably have the most expensive version of FIFA 13 there is to have

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Look I am new to this but where the HELL do I put in my online pass that you get with game. Been thru every menu and I can't find anything

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Look I am new to this but where the HELL do I put in my online pass that you get with game. Been thru every menu and I can't find anything

What console do you have mate? If it's the xbox press the middle X button on and then when the xbox menu comes up go the the left hand menu. There you will find redeem code.

Not sure how to redeem the PS3 one as I decided to get it for my xbox :)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
What console do you have mate? If it's the xbox press the middle X button on and then when the xbox menu comes up go the the left hand menu. There you will find redeem code.

Not sure how to redeem the PS3 one as I decided to get it for my xbox :)

Yeah I have a Playstation. Thanks though. There is nowhere on Fifa menu to enter the bloody code :(

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Yeah I have a Playstation. Thanks though. There is nowhere on Fifa menu to enter the bloody code :(

It wont be in the FIFA menu, it will be in the playstation menu. Left my PS3 in Denmark otherwise I'd have taken a look and found it. Press the PS3 button in the middle and look through the menus for the redeem code section. You redeem the code through the Playstation Network not through FIFA itself.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It wont be in the FIFA menu, it will be in the playstation menu. Left my PS3 in Denmark otherwise I'd have taken a look and found it. Press the PS3 button in the middle and look through the menus for the redeem code section. You redeem the code through the Playstation Network not through FIFA itself.

Oh ok. They are utterly misleading with the instructions of where to enter it then.

Ridiculous. Thank you for help though and I will try and look on ps3 menu

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Lol because I always like to get it on game release (in the morning). Tradition. Just went and got it in sains for £35 so panic over!

f*** me, dig, we sold out of fifa 13 PS3 in an hour. Many teenage boys went away with tears in their eyes, and one little lad asked me why I was buying every single copy (when I was taking display cases out back!)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
f*** me, dig, we sold out of fifa 13 PS3 in an hour. Many teenage boys went away with tears in their eyes, and one little lad asked me why I was buying every single copy (when I was taking display cases out back!)

Did you mess up on stock this year then?

When fifa 12 came out i strolled into the NEQ Saino's at about 4pm and they had plenty left :lolol:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Thought a few of our players where given quite harsh stats, vicente in particular. I could play the skill games for ages.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Thought a few of our players where given quite harsh stats, vicente in particular. I could play the skill games for ages.

Kuszczak, El-Abd and Bridcutt's ratings are far too low IMO.

Great game though I dont appear to be as good at 13 as I was at 12. Struggling in Seasons and career at the moment so think I might need to get on the skill games more!

I've never played Ultimate Team though, is it worth getting into? Is it expensive playing it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here