Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Ultimate Team is one of the online game modes. You start with nothing and build a team using coin to buy players, kits etc... You get coins through winning games and trading smartly.

If your starting out with FIFA it may not be the best mode to start playing in.

I've got 4 days off work from 5am I'm very tempted to shell out the £17 and get going today.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Ultimate Team is one of the online game modes. You start with nothing and build a team using coin to buy players, kits etc... You get coins through winning games and trading smartly.

If your starting out with FIFA it may not be the best mode to start playing in.

I've got 4 days off work from 5am I'm very tempted to shell out the £17 and get going today.

I'll leave that mode for a few months then! Thanks for explaining

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Just got my Brighton team complete. 92 chemistry, going to take some fiddling to get it up to 100. Sold Higuain for 13000 coins so that funded my whole team!

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Just got my Brighton team complete. 92 chemistry, going to take some fiddling to get it up to 100. Sold Higuain for 13000 coins so that funded my whole team!

Not sure you will get to 100%. I have full BHA team on 442 with everyone playing in correct positions and I can only get 99%. Maybe a 442 manager will give me the extra 1%??

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Not sure you will get to 100%. I have full BHA team on 442 with everyone playing in correct positions and I can only get 99%. Maybe a 442 manager will give me the extra 1%??

Decided to go 4-1-2-1-2 for playing purposes, but its expensive regardless. My formations for players is all over the shop though so who knows!?

EDIT: You know your stuff! Bought David Moyes, who had a 4-1-2-1-2 formation and now I'm at 100. Thanks!

Last edited:

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Decided to go 4-1-2-1-2 for playing purposes, but its expensive regardless. My formations for players is all over the shop though so who knows!?

EDIT: You know your stuff! Bought David Moyes, who had a 4-1-2-1-2 formation and now I'm at 100. Thanks!

Nice! Was not sure so thanks. Must find a decent 442 manager. I started building a 41212 but after trying it out in the demo I couldn't win for toffee. So started from scratch. 442 is bloody expensive too. Think Lua Lua cost me 3k ish but I had to buy a formation card for Vicente as I couldn't find a 442. The formation card alone was 3k. All worth it as Vicente is deadly if you play him right. Must hook up for a game OCR game is out.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Nice! Was not sure so thanks. Must find a decent 442 manager. I started building a 41212 but after trying it out in the demo I couldn't win for toffee. So started from scratch. 442 is bloody expensive too. Think Lua Lua cost me 3k ish but I had to buy a formation card for Vicente as I couldn't find a 442. The formation card alone was 3k. All worth it as Vicente is deadly if you play him right. Must hook up for a game OCR game is out.

EDIT: bloody predictive txt! I meant we must hook up for a game once it is out.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
EDIT: bloody predictive txt! I meant we must hook up for a game once it is out.

Depends if you're xbox or ps3! xbox man myself. Looking at the formation cards now, managed to get a cheap 442 manager for 400 coins earlier so you just gotta wait it out!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So if I was to buy FIFA the normal edition after having the EA early release, would I still get multiple free packs or would I have to invest even more to get the Ultimate team edition?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here