Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 13 How do i fix this? (video)

phoenix

May 18, 2009
The only fix i have found is to restart the game. Sorry not very helpfull!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Not had that either, very funny (unless it happens to you, I'm sure!). Did report this yesterday:

Just had a HORRENDOUS bug in my game (xbox). Got promoted in my first season to the premiership, I extended the contracts of some of BIG GUNS, e.g. Bridcutt and Buckley, who were delighted to remain. It said in the contract area they had -3 years remaining on their contract, which I thought was a little weird. Come the end of the season, they've been released on a free, and I do not have permission to talk to them! Really, really annoying, as players with a similar rating want twice the wage and obviously cost a couple of mil to buy. Stupid f***ing game.

Last night, I was on transfer deadline day, and the clock went down from 4 hours to 3 hours about 6 times. Was quite helpful, but yet another bug!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Weird and quite amusing given the real Albion suffer the opposite problem: ball without a goal. Anyone got a fix for this?

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
I had it in a game last week - i changed the ball type in the pre-game settings from default to any other ball and it worked. Hope it helps you too.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I had the same issue, closed down restarted but still happened, I played through the game ( and managed to score:) and the ball re appeared int he next game, I think it only happens in pro mode

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I have not had that problem yet. I get annoyed when my radar/score/minimap all vanish though. And when playing an online game while t's loading up it leaves me in the bloody practice arena forever.

Just end up restarting the xbox each time. Annyoing though.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Happened to me on 12 the odd time.

But, what pisses me off is sometimes I go to take a penalty and the bloody bar doesn't show

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is this problem only on the XBox? I've got a PS3, and was thinking of getting the game, but all I hear about are the bugs in this version.

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
i had this, what you do is go to settings in the main start up screen of the game, change the ball to say a mitre one, and bang, go back to your career and u get ur balls back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here