Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 12 squad update

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Anyone downloaded it yet? Is sexy Gai in and Razak?

A full cyber rendering of the Amex would be nice too.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Reyes is 68 or 69 I believe and Mattock is low at 64, both found in WBA squad

Vokes at Wolves is 68 I think, good finisher, stronger than others in squad

Razak must be at pompey or somewhere as he wasn't on the city squad, Assulin isn't rated highly

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Out of interest, what stadium are people using as the Amex?

D

Deleted member 18477

Razak and Assulin aren't butyou can add them, ratings aren't that high though, and vokes is a bit slow on it :/

Its still the old update, S.Harper in squad, but you can manually move players for offline play.

what about online mode though! i want to smash teams with a team of...

brez

reyes - greer - dunk - mattock

bridcutt - razak - assullin

buckley - CMS - vicente

D

Deleted member 18477

Out of interest, what stadium are people using as the Amex?

the one that has a MASSIVE stand along the side of the pitch and 3 smaller stands un covered around the other 3 sides of the pitch.

MASSIVE west stand : other stands.

El Medio i think its called.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
what about online mode though! i want to smash teams with a team of...

brez

reyes - greer - dunk - mattock

bridcutt - razak - assullin

buckley - CMS - vicente

Unless they improve Mattock and Assulin's stats you wouldn't ever pick them over Calderon and Barnes/KLL/even noone

Assulin is 61 or 63 IIRC and Mattock is 64

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Unless they improve Mattock and Assulin's stats you wouldn't ever pick them over Calderon and Barnes/KLL/even noone

Assulin is 61 or 63 IIRC and Mattock is 64

Do those ratings affect the game that much or is player competance more likely to win a game,do the keepers work with out input from the op all the time, or is it better to take control of them ,as i said new to the game.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Yes those ratings are an average of the many attributes, like speed, agility, control, shooting etc. Unless you want one specific area for a player, like a pacey winger then the overall stat is a good indication and you wouldn't play someone who was much lower i.e. Mattock on 64 instead of Greer at 67.

Keepers stats are v important as the computer will control this so the saves they make depend on how competent their stats are, not really the player's input.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
the one that has a MASSIVE stand along the side of the pitch and 3 smaller stands un covered around the other 3 sides of the pitch.

MASSIVE west stand : other stands.

El Medio i think its called.

Yeah and the massive stand has a curving roof? That's the one I use as well I think, seems to be the closest.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yes those ratings are an average of the many attributes, like speed, agility, control, shooting etc. Unless you want one specific area for a player, like a pacey winger then the overall stat is a good indication and you wouldn't play someone who was much lower i.e. Mattock on 64 instead of Greer at 67.

Keepers stats are v important as the computer will control this so the saves they make depend on how competent their stats are, not really the player's input.

Cheers for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here