Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 12 Online League PS3

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So with these private lgs (excuse my questions ive never played one) does it just flash up when someone you need to play is online like?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So with these private lgs (excuse my questions ive never played one) does it just flash up when someone you need to play is online like?

When you're online looking at the league, it will show you who's online. Just click 'X' and 'invite to league game'.

We should all probably add each other to make things easier.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
cant see stains coming back - i'm going in for a game - i presume you can't change your team in this? bloomin forest!

We'll give this league a bit of a go and I'll soon create a proper season for us to start in the next few days. We'll have a lottery as to which teams we get and we'll only play 2 games each person. Watch this space, just use Forest for now to figure out how each other play!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update (Sunday 19th August):
Come back to this page at 19:30 where the draw will take place as to which teams you will play as in our first official NSC - PS3 Fifa League!
Watch this space!​

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update (Sunday 19th August):
Come back to this page at 19:30 where the draw will take place as to which teams you will play as in our first official NSC - PS3 Fifa League!
Watch this space!​

I won't be around on ps3 to join it at that time but I'm definitely in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here