Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 09

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Theres videos to prove that Fifa is exactly the same on both platforms! :p

no it's really not though. my brother has a 360, i have a ps3. ps3 is far superior and he would reluctantly accept that.

sorry chaps, but the ps3 is a monster

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
how is it bas? everything you ever dreamed of? more?

They've improved the passing, now that really is a major difference. I love the counter attacking option, at one stage when Spain (The online player I was playing against) actually lost the ball, I had a 4 against two option. Trust me trying to pick out a decent through ball, when you got half of the opposition chasing you down is actually quite tough. Slide Tackling is much simplier with your back four then the midfield because with the midfield you can out muscle or even double team your man, but going for a slide tackle with let say lampard 7 times out of ten you'll mistime it and give away a needless foul. Now to me that is real life football. I love the Live Adidas Session, because now you can get every update for which league you choose, and form on every player in every team updated. WARNING:- MAY COST YOU!!

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
They've improved the passing, now that really is a major difference. I love the counter attacking option, at one stage when Spain (The online player I was playing against) actually lost the ball, I had a 4 against two option. Trust me trying to pick out a decent through ball, when you got half of the opposition chasing you down is actually quite tough. Slide Tackling is much simplier with your back four then the midfield because with the midfield you can out muscle or even double team your man, but going for a slide tackle with let say lampard 7 times out of ten you'll mistime it and give away a needless foul. Now to me that is real life football. I love the Live Adidas Session, because now you can get every update for which league you choose, and form on every player in every team updated. WARNING:- MAY COST YOU!!

cheers for the review bas, will let my feelings on it be known come tomorrow morning

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
i am awaiting for mine to arrive in the post... shoddy royal mail!! puh!!

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
oh my beast. what a game. an absolute dream to play. it is so smooth and fresh. the passing and through ball changes have worked an absolute treat. the keepers are 10x better and you don't score every time you're through on goal. the 50/50 challenges are actually competitive and timing is much more important. players fight and use their arms when going up for a header and pull each other back when running for the ball. much more life like. and finally, when playing against man united you are now not guaranteed a loss anymore as evra ferdinand and ronaldo can be competed against.

couldn't be happier with it

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
What level you all playing it on?
I'm playing pro (level 3?) with Brighton and am finding it fooking impossible to win!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here