Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fickle Brighton FANS?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gully said:
TLO - the "fickle and ignorant" may sound like a good name for a bar, but these days you would need to mention something like a slug or lettuce-leaf to get it approved by the licencing authorities.

The fickle and lettuce-leaf doesn't quite have the same ring to it.
How about the 'Fickle & Pickle'?

1066gull

I dont like to see ourselves as fickle, including myselves but 99% of us on Internet forums are. Including myself.

Ernest
Kev
Me
All the Magoo outers!

The only people I think who are not fickle are people like BoF, Yorkie and dougdeep. Even Trigger who is a Magoo outer because he has stuck with his original opinion throughout.

The rest of us are easily influenced on performances. Many of you still go to games all the time but your opinions of the team and manager may constant change

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Large One said:
Does that just make you 'fick'?

i hope so - although i think it should be spelt with 'th':)

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Adriodinho said:
I dont like to see ourselves as fickle, including myselves but 99% of us on Internet forums are. Including myself.

Ernest
Kev
Me
All the Magoo outers!

The only people I think who are not fickle are people like BoF, Yorkie and dougdeep. Even Trigger who is a Magoo outer because he has stuck with his original opinion throughout.

The rest of us are easily influenced on performances. Many of you still go to games all the time but your opinions of the team and manager may constant change

Look up the definition of fickle.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
I

The rest of us are easily influenced on performances.

Well bugger me sideways, thats 99.9999% of football fans!

We all have opinions on what 'good' and 'bad' are in terms of our teams performances/results, and therefore there are going to be fickle people everywhere.

The fickle i believe Morris is referring to are those who change opinion every few minutes

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The Fickle and uni-cycle, where you keep going round in circles, trying not to fall off.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Adriodinho said:

Ernest
Kev
Me
All the Magoo outers!

The only people I think who are not fickle are people like BoF, Yorkie and dougdeep.

What makes the Magoo-outers fickle and the Magoo-inners not, just out of curiousity?

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
We also have to put up with him tinkering with the team and losing us points away and at home to crew, home to millwal and leiceter, points which would have kept us up, he's fat, he's round etc!

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
put these words into the right order :

Morris Richie will jump on any band wagon going.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Richie Morris said:
...and at HOME to Palace when he should have made SUBS to WASTE time.
For slagging off McGhee's tactical awareness, that's daft, even by your standards, you clown. The ref adds on up to 30 seconds per substitution. That's why second half stoppage time is almost always longer than the first half, even when there are no injuries.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Large One said:
For slagging off McGhee's tactical awareness, that's daft, even by your standards, you clown. The ref adds on up to 30 seconds per substitution. That's why second half stoppage time is almost always longer than the first half, even when there are no injuries.

You are just JEALOUS that Richie does the flower arranging reports for the Hastings Bugle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here