Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2004

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cerial Killer said:
howmuch is FHM mag now? Will they sell it to a 15 year old?
£3.90 i think !

and WTF i spent half the bloody night voting for rachel brady , got all my mates to do likewise , sent messages here there and everywhere and do you see her name - ?- NO! :angry:

Last edited:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
A few odd choices in there.
The deeply depressing, look-at-me-look-at-me-look-at-me, soggy-cotton-wool-chewing Sara Cox. Alyson Hannigan higher than the lovely Kirsten Dunst? Up-her-own-not-exactly-well-concealed-arse Charlotte Church? American football quarterback-shouldered Michelle Ryan from Eastenders?

Big fan of Holly, Delta, Keira, Abi and Louise, though. And most of them actually.
Big up to Britney, though. Always had faith in her. Great gig at Wembley Arena a few years ago (though got the tickets free, honest. While I expect most mothers have the shoulder the burden of accompanying their kid to the Boyzone/Blue/Westlife gigs etc, it seemed a lot of fathers had humanely given up their evenings for this particular burden!)

Wot, no Sue Cook tho???

SussexSpur (who isn't actually going out with a supermodel, by the way, despite such despicable criticism of women who, frankly, of course he would...)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
It's a big bloody stitch-up by Emap, the publishers of FHM and the 100 sexiest list. Of course Nicole Kidman and Kirsten Dunst and Keira Knightley are more attractive than Spears. But there's always the possibility that Spears might take off her clothes for FHM, leading to a massive increase in circulation.

So the publishers FIX the poll to put Spears at 1. Kidman, Knightley and Dunst have far too much class ever to do that, so they get bunged down the lower reaches of the poll.

Stumpy Tim

Few points.

1. Pink is a man, and hence shouldn't be on this list
2. Why is Shakira at 51??!! She's top-5 material
3. Top 5 is surprisingly good
4. J-Lo is a disgrace
5. Where on earth is Charlize Theron??

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
An absolute outrage, so much of that list.

Britney, the sexiest woman on the planet. What a f***ing joke. A plastic barbie-doll, and nothing more.

Holly Valance top 5? Jesus, she probably wouldn't get in my 100.

Shakira only 51st? :angry:

Eliza Dushku and Brooke Burke should have been much higher than they were aswell.

And OH MY GOD. Keira in SEVENTY NINTH?!?!?!? :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

There's so many more I could happily rant about aswell, such as Tanya "I've got even bigger teeth than Zara Phillips" Robinson, Sarah "I couldn't even win the High Street Honey competition" Harding and Alyson "Even DTES would turn me down" Hannigan. I'm absolutely furious.

Oh, and to quickly edit - where was Anastacia? She looks awesome in her new video

Last edited:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
edna krabappel said:
Also, please enlighten us ladies, who the f**k are some of these women?

Elisha Cuthbert??
Kristin Kreuk??
Tanya Robinson??
Brooke Burke??
Eliza Dushku??

What are they famous for?? Oh, don't even answer that....

Elisha Cuthbert is in 24

Kristin Kreuk is in Smallville

Eliza Dushku is in Buffy (and well worth a place in the top 100!)

Don't know the other 2

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
edna krabappel said:
Also, please enlighten us ladies, who the f**k are some of these women?

Elisha Cuthbert??

blond job from 24.

Well I voted for Keira Knightly so I think 79 is bang out of order!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Abi Titmus is in the 90's and Britney Spears no.1

Clearly voted by 15-18 yr olds!!!!
:nono: ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what we really need to do is have an NSC top 100

only way to make sure the right women get into the top 100

does anyone else want to start it or should i?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
elisha cuthbert is very very fit

elishacuthbert001.jpg

britney number, fine by me :p

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
What? No Scarlett Johanssen? Tsch, unforgivable. I'd give her a 'Pearl Earring' over any of that other lot.

Rachel would definately get it over Brittney in Camp Phaedrus, even Ms.Phaedrus agrees with that.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Brighton Boy said:
didnt Tanya Robinson win the High Street honey competition in FHM a few months back

Yep, she won last years Hight Street Honey contest. She also features in a Lynxx TV advert delivering Pizza. To celebrate her win her local pub also changed its name to 'Tanya's Charms'.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
braders7 said:
what we really need to do is have an NSC top 100

only way to make sure the right women get into the top 100

does anyone else want to start it or should i?

That would involve counting loads of votes, and maybe making a pointless Excel spreadsheet. As well as deciding on a points system to work it in the first place. It would waste loads of time. Surely MARTIN is the one to do it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here