Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS!

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
If neither Bothroyd or Tuncay join, will people begrudgingly admit my info was correct?

Ridiculous. On that basis I could start a thread saying 'My contact at the club has told me we were in negotiations with ronaldo and messi, but we sacked off messi so we could pursue ronaldo but ronaldo said no and messi wasn't interested after finding out he was second fiddle to ronaldo unfortunately. So neither of them are signing.'

Then after getting slated by everyone, the next day when neither of them sign, I could say 'Well to be fair my info was right, neither signed'

Aug 30, 2012
who gives a shit if you want to apologise.....piss off back to to palace board or get back onto your real account on here...crap trolling 0/10

AI'm many things, but I am not a palace fan. This is my one and only account on here, if I was really trolling I would use Bobby Z? And when neither come in do not say I didn't warn you.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Yep the plethora of staff with a combined decades of experience in dealing with transfer negotiations would just stop one option stone cold dead before another was guaranteed? :dunce:

That's how all the prem clubs do business. Pursue one player, then decide there's a small chance that they might sign someone else so sack off the original player and hope for the best. Simple business sense isn't it

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
someone whom works at the club,

the oppurtunity

whom instructed him

whom were ready to resume negotations.

in which I would be informed of,

Dont tell me, you barely made A* in English.

Aug 30, 2012
Right, I can say that no-one will come in for more that £1.25 million, maybe £1.5 million if the player is an exceptional talent or deal. Orlandi will be announced late morning, around 11 am. A winger is the main target, Hammill has been mentioned and another name mentioned is Adomah, though unsure if Bristol will be unwilling to sell for a reasonable price. Any defender brought in will be viewed as back-up, and will either come from a Champ side's reserves or the lower leagues. If from the lower leagues, they will be a young defender with potentional to grow.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Right, I can say that no-one will come in for more that £1.25 million, maybe £1.5 million if the player is an exceptional talent or deal. Orlandi will be announced late morning, around 11 am. A winger is the main target, Hammill has been mentioned and another name mentioned is Adomah, though unsure if Bristol will be unwilling to sell for a reasonable price. Any defender brought in will be viewed as back-up, and will either come from a Champ side's reserves or the lower leagues. If from the lower leagues, they will be a young defender with potentional to grow.

So Bristol are seeking an UNREASONABLE price for him are they? Mate, get a life you are an absolute BUFOOON! Enough tomfoolery GO TO BED! It's obviously past your bed time and those Haribo Goldbears have given you a sugar rush and an insatiable appetite to post MORONIC DRIVEL on NSC.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

£20 to REMF says you're wrong about Striker. Deal?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That's how all the prem clubs do business. Pursue one player, then decide there's a small chance that they might sign someone else so sack off the original player and hope for the best. Simple business sense isn't it

I hope this is sarcasm? Only a fuckwit at negotiation would close off a viable option for an unsecured other until one was certain. All clubs would string both along until they get the one they want 100% in the bank.

Aug 30, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5150675 said:
So Bristol are seeking an UNREASONABLE price for him are they? Mate, get a life you are an absolute BUFOOON! Enough tomfoolery GO TO BED! It's obviously past your bed time and those Haribo Goldbears have given you a sugar rush and an insatiable appetite to post MORONIC DRIVEL on NSC.

Yes, Bristol are seeking an unreasonable price for him, as he's their star player. I would hope that our club would do the same. If you realised how old I am, then you'd realise Haribo is a below my age range. Wait, I forgot to make certain words capital letters to SATISFY you intelligence LEVEL. I'm leaving now FOR some sleep and I HOPE you do too.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes, Bristol are seeking an unreasonable price for him, as he's their star player. I would hope that our club would do the same. If you realised how old I am, then you'd realise Haribo is a below my age range. Wait, I forgot to make certain words capital letters to SATISFY you intelligence LEVEL. I'm leaving now FOR some sleep and I HOPE you do too.

So......yes to the wager?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here