Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS sing up lads

Yoof Lad

Feb 22, 2009
Why don't anyone wanna sing at the Withdean these days, it's like a f***ing morgue. Rather than blaming Adams all the time why can't some of our fans actually start getting behind the team and singing. What you lot scared about eh? FFS lets start raising the roof yeah boys and start f***ing singing up!! Away fans pity us, get it sorted boys!

Yoof Lad

Feb 22, 2009
Before some smart arse wants to say, I know we don't have a roof, figure of speech. Anyway, f***ing sing up!!!

Yoof Lad

Feb 22, 2009
Lets not make poxy excuse, f***ing sing up, its pathetic. We are a f***ing laughing stock, sooner we realise the better.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lets not make poxy excuse, f***ing sing up, its pathetic. We are a f***ing laughing stock, sooner we realise the better.

at the luton game I stood up and chanted seagulls...people just tutted and sat their in total f***ing silence

Yoof Lad

Feb 22, 2009
Fair play mate, wish there were more like you, I try me hardest but its total f***ing disgrace.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Fair play mate, wish there were more like you, I try me hardest but its total f***ing disgrace.

In the north stand last season I started a chant and a couple old people compalined I was 2 noisy and a steward threatend to kick me out.....our club has become like this over the last few years and it does piss me off

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is a serious issue at Withdean which is atmosphere.

There is none hence it it is impossible to generate any support.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
All these games were about a decade ago when people weren't sick of the Withdean.

Times change, and it's very hard to generate an atmosphere nowadays.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Cause you happy clappy retards are too pussy to try.

I'm one of the few people who try in H block. I know it's hard creating an atmosphere in the family stand but give it a shot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here