Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have you just tried to dig yourself out of a faux pas old chap ? :laugh:
I was channeling Peter Cook. He did the same gender flip on one of the Derek and Clive tracks. Honest, guv :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Dunk was holding onto Wharton, whispering '4-1 kid, 4-1'.
'I've played over 200 times in The Premier League son and won home and away against you lot - it's nice he's trying to get you to join in though.'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
??? How, exactly, does a video of Derik and Clive talking about lobsters up a bum, relate to you asking if a player is a masseuse?
Another track of theirs refers to someone, clearly male, as a masseuse. Can't remember which one. I recommend listening to the whole album. You may find it rewarding.

I has a cassette of it in 1984 and played it to my academic department one lunch time. It was quite something watching the blood drain out of the faces of many of the staff, while the rest were tittering :lolol:

Apologies for the massive and needless thread derail.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another track of theirs refers to someone, clearly male, as a masseuse. Can't remember which one. I recommend listening to the whole album. You may find it rewarding.

I has a cassette of it in 1984 and played it to my academic department one lunch time. It was quite something watching the blood drain out of the faces of many of the staff, while the rest were tittering :lolol:

I have a CD of them somewhere. Just don't have a good memory.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have a CD of them somewhere. Just don't have a good memory.
I have a great long term memory but....sorry what was I saying?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'I've played over 200 times in The Premier League son and won home and away against you lot - it's nice he's trying to get you to join in though.'
'Do you know how many players we have in the England squad compared to you, Dunky ? 4-1, 4-1'

Considering they finished above us, I think we need a new brag.

Suddenly transported back to the '70's and sitting in a mobile classroom during "wet play" and listening to a cassette of Derek and Clive (aka Pete and Dud) saying very rude things about removing items from an actresses' nether regions. Can't recall the name of the actress ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here