Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFA/LibDem meeting

Jim in the West said:
If the Rally did nothing else apart from facilitate that meeting, then it will have been a success.

Very good point. I can imagine toffee nosed conference delegates ignoring the demo because its just a load of football fans making a fuss again. But that meeting will have really got our points across to people who can make a difference and I doubt that we would have got the opportunity without the demo taking place.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Was the word "Bellotti" brought up in conversation with Don Foster at all? He is, of course, still Don Foster's election agent....
The word was raised.

Bellotti is no longer Don Foster's agent. Mr Foster seemed to be quite pleased about that.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Well done all, I think this sounds like fantastic work. I don't think there's any chance of changing LDC's stance at this stage - but it may help to isolate them and Baker from the rest of the party, even just a little - and if the battle drags on - that could prove to be very important.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nice copper? Are you sure?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
The police were present throughout the meeting. By a strange coincidence, it was that one of those nice coppers who sometimes post on NSC.

PC Balkham?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lord Bracknell said:
The police were present throughout the meeting. By a strange coincidence, it was that one of those nice coppers who sometimes post on NSC.

Mr XooX?

Giraffe said:
PC Balkham?
He was keeping a very close eye on troublemakers.

rally1_0001.thumb.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I thought I'd seen one somewhere, but had trouble remembering exactly where that was. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here