Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ferret's tips

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Sunderland to beat Stoke, and Middlesbro to win at Palace! Is he having a laugh.......Sunderland haven't won yet, Stoke have only conceded 1 goal in the league, and we all know that Palace are very hard to beat at home.....I reckon West Ham, Man U and Bolton are the 3 for this weekend, but who am I ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
West Ham to beat a very average Millwall side, Bolton to beat an even more average Norwich side, and one of the best teams in Europe in top form to win at home.

At least Ferret is going for bets with value!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Here we go, here come the knockers!

Man U 4/5 at home, great price. West Ham 13/10 away at Millwall, great price. And Bolton are 8/11 to beat a poor Norwich side, great price. So West Ham are actually a better price than Sunderland to beat Stoke. Get your facts right before you come on here criticising!

Gazwag "easy to criticise before the event"!
a) that's what you're doing
b) don't you mean easy to criticise after the event!!! :facepalm:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So you are moaning about ferrets bets but upset that people think yours are wrong as well.

No I did mean before - you are saying that Ferrets bets will not come in before the event - I didn't say your bets would not come in I said you would not get any value in Man Utd and 4/5 isn't much value

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I'm not upset that people think mine are wrong, I think 4/5 is great value for Man U to beat Chelsea. You don't, fair enough. And the other guy said I was not looking for value bets, West Ham is the most value of them all.......no point bickering is there! As long as BHA win, I dont really give a toss! I never get my accas up anyway, so best ignore me!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm worried now, darters74. I need Man United to win to complete a treble after Rangers and Southampton (in the bag shirley) have won. :wink:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Sunderland to beat Stoke, and Middlesbro to win at Palace! Is he having a laugh.......Sunderland haven't won yet, Stoke have only conceded 1 goal in the league, and we all know that Palace are very hard to beat at home.....I reckon West Ham, Man U and Bolton are the 3 for this weekend, but who am I ?

You've been let off BIG time on this thread. You should be getting rinsed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've been let off BIG time on this thread. You should be getting rinsed.
:lolol: It is quite funny, but anyone can have an opinion only for it to go horribly wrong.

Just don't set yourself up as some sort of professional gambler before posting a load of JUNK, that's all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here