Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fernando Torres

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A Chelsea fan at work reckons that Torres, like Shevchenko, is an Ambrahmovic "plaything".

So we will see...

Doesn't anyone realise WHY this player is now pretty shit at soccerball?

It IS kind of obvious - blondie scores loads of brilliant goals/dark hair misses sitters and is now CRAP.

See the connection?

By the way, if you are any doubt about the validity of this FACT, take a look at one of OUR players who has become amazing; Adam el-Abd.
Now he's a blonde - football GENIUS.

A Chelsea fan at work reckons that Torres, like Shevchenko, is an Ambrahmovic "plaything".

So we will see...

Well he was definitely an Ambramovich signing rather than Ancelotti's choice. That's been obvious from Ancelotti's press conferences. He is a dead man walking now, bound to go in the summer.

Decent player, but they paid miles over the odds for Torres, especially given that they need someone that can perform NOW to get them into the Champions League, and he looks a million miles away from any kind of form.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Chelsea have reined in the big galactico signings for the best part of 5 years, championing the youth development programme and sustainable expenditure. However, Abramovich has caved in to pressure, abandoned that policy and thrown £50million at Torres, primarily to keep Chelsea in a Champions League spot. As an aside, it will be interesting to keep tabs on the Torres vs Sturridge goal competition.

Abramovich should be grateful to Hodgson and Dalglish for creating a Liverpool side-show that has kept Chelsea out of the glare of the media. Now the Scousers have got their shit together the focus will really be back on Chelsea, and Torres in particular.

Chelsea fans should be cheering on Spurs tonight. If they get knocked out by Milan then they'll be able to focus solely on the League, which they did to good effect last season. By going deep in the CL it might be enough of a distraction to ensure they come up with f*** all.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
To be honest I have no idea why they bought him, they should of stuck with Sturridge for back up he's been fantastic for Bolton and would certainly of done better with some of the chances Torres had yesterday and against Liverpool.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
From what I've seen of both Torres and Carroll this season, for Liverpool to offload Torres and get Carroll plus £15million in return seems pretty good business to me. I thought Dalglish would be a Shearer-style carcrash but he seems to have lifted them a bit. Torres has that 'Shevchenko' look of a quality player bought by the chairman and simply does not fit in the style of the team he's just joined. Maybe it will turn out for the better but I can't see it at the mo.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The signing was bizarre to say the least. Buying a player hopelessly out of form for almost a year and that low on confidence, with alternatives like Sturridge available and risking upsetting established strikers, you'd have to be nuts or desperate to shell out £50million.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
To be honest I have no idea why they bought him, they should of stuck with Sturridge for back up he's been fantastic for Bolton and would certainly of done better with some of the chances Torres had yesterday and against Liverpool.

Beat me to it ! Good young English striker, scoring for fun in the Prem. Ok, he left Man City for more dosh, but pound for pound better striker.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
To be honest I have no idea why they bought him, they should of stuck with Sturridge for back up

well one thoery is that it paves the way for an exit in this summer of Drogba, current contract runs out summer 2012?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Torres has been AWFUL all season - painful to watch. A shadow of his former self and a big risk by Chelsea. I'm sure he will get his form back eventually but not ben at all impressed with him recently...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The X Factor is we don't know how Andy Carroll will play for Liverpool. It's possible that without decent wingers he won't get the service and struggle. If he's struggling them it won't make Torres lack of form seem quite as painful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here