Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ferguson - has he lost the plot?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He should let us have McShane on a fee transfer.

Other than that I have no interest in Man U. :drink:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silent Bob said:

Absoultely f***ing spot on.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
They don't even look that good though, still finish top three though no doubt as the rest of the premiership is so poor.

People go on about Everton this season, only reason they finished 4th last year is beacuse half the other sides around tehm were so piss poor they couldn't string two wins together.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Silent Bob said:

Wonder if he will let us swop McGammon for Smith or Rooney as well?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i care, its going to be one of the greatest days of my life when i see him hopefully get the sack !
:clap:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was reading a piece about this in the Independent the other day by the detestably dull James Lawton. A manager got boo-ed for losing badly at home to a bunch of thugs while resting his most valued player. What a surprise.
Football supporters are ridiculously fickle. No one is exempt just because they have 20 years of success behind them.
The interesting thing is in seeing how Ferguson manages the transition of the team now that Neville, Scholes, Giggs and Keane are getting on a bit. At some point, Scholes will have to be dropped.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Ferguson really should have retired in 2002. He increasingly looks poor tactically and no longer seems able to identify talent - either coaching or playing.

E

enigma

Meade's_Ball said:
I was reading a piece about this in the Independent the other day by the detestably dull James Lawton.

Good to see someone else doesn't like James Lawton. He writes a load of bollocks if you ask me.

United aren't bad defensively but they struggle to score these days. Some of it must be the formation but the other problem is they don't have anyone that can cross the ball like Beckham or even pass it like Veron.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Voroshilov said:
Ferguson really should have retired in 2002. He increasingly looks poor tactically and no longer seems able to identify talent - either coaching or playing.

Isn't it that he can't motivate with fear as he did before?

E

enigma

Meade's_Ball said:
Isn't it that he can't motivate with fear as he did before?

I think that's part of it, but it's also poor tactics and a mixed record in the transfer market. While Heinze, Van der Sar, Ronaldo and Rooney all look good, the likes of Djemba,Saha,Forlan,Kleberson,Bellion etc were/are poor.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Goring Gull said:
The day Beckham went he was always going to be struggling

Strange comment seeing as he brought in Ronaldo as his replacement!

To me he sold Beckham at the right time for loads of money and brought in the talent of the future for alot less money, and on a much smaller wage than becks and also Becks did get a bit big for his boots at United!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here