Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fergie's daughter's hat!!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Those two are the result of "good breeding". No wonder they needed to bring in some new blood in the shape of Kate otherwise their blood line would be pretty much f***ed judging by those two. They are properly inbred.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Is that her tribute to the Vision On frogcricketaliensquigglything?

marmot.jpg

Now that shows our age!!

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
On the subject of chavs ... you were saying last week that only chavs don't wear seatbelts.

I would think that they are exempt whilst travelling in a slow convoy due to security aspects of being able to get them down or out of the car quickest.

Get your point LB
Could it just be the age of the cars ,meant seatbelts were not required when they were made

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Those two are the result of "good breeding". No wonder they needed to bring in some new blood in the shape of Kate otherwise their blood line would be pretty much f***ed judging by those two. They are properly inbred.
Aside from the fact that their mother is a commoner.

Aside from the fact that their mother is a commoner.

That does wind me up! I recall that when Anne got married (yes, I am really that old) a big thing was made that Captain Mark Phillips' family were "commoners". Daddy I think was MD/Chairman of Bowyers sausages at the time.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
That does wind me up! I recall that when Anne got married (yes, I am really that old) a big thing was made that Captain Mark Phillips' family were "commoners". Daddy I think was MD/Chairman of Bowyers sausages at the time.

Another Royal Porker just like Fergie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here