Aug 22, 2012
1000010709.png

Touch down

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Haha, I was born only a few miles away from the Medway Towns, so I feel I'm allowed to judge :D
Don't diss the glory of Chilham......Eastling......Doddington....and only a few miles away, this mighty cinq port, Faversham, with its restored Gunpowder works, a view of Sheppy, and a very fetching Weatherspoons....If I were the boy I'd be asking for a parachute :wink:

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
I understand. I get it. We are all different. I'm 65, retired, and more excited about this season than any other season in my lifetime. The reason is we are reaching for the very best team we can possibly assemble. Sending Barco out on loan, and getting Ferdi in instead? That's insane. But the reason is the small margins revealed by data. Remember that it's another fan, Tony Bloom who is doing this.

Senior management will of course have their own internal performance targets. The may have stretch targets. They may track actual performance against forecast performance, on any number of criteria and venn diagrams. Why wouldn't they? They are aiming high.

I'm sorry that you think I'm complicating the pleasure for you. I'm just enjoying the whole experience.
Ooh, you rat! Are you now turning this round and suggesting I’m not “just enjoying the whole experience”? That was my entire point. That I’m enjoying the whole experience and have no desire to get stressed about how to measure Albion’s performances against management targets in order to assess success and failure!! Just enjoy it mate! And BTW I’m 67 and retired too. You’re certainly not ‘complicating the pleasure for me’. I’m well capable of sticking to the joy of going to the game on a Saturday without any thoughts of whether we’re matching up to targets. Have a good evening.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ooh, you rat! Are you now turning this round and suggesting I’m not “just enjoying the whole experience”? That was my entire point. That I’m enjoying the whole experience and have no desire to get stressed about how to measure Albion’s performances against management targets in order to assess success and failure!! Just enjoy it mate! And BTW I’m 67 and retired too. You’re certainly not ‘complicating the pleasure for me’. I’m well capable of sticking to the joy of going to the game on a Saturday without any thoughts of whether we’re matching up to targets. Have a good evening.
I'm 66 and 20% retired. So I'll see both of you outside, tomorrow.

Hold me back.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do tell...........

Foreign government flights, military flights, I don't think some of the royal flights show up either, that sort of thing?

They do use Biggin Hill. I remember the Polish government used to use it for their extradition flights: every few weeks they'd set one up to take home Polish nationals who had been picked up on European arrest warrants in the UK. It was some ancient old Soviet era military Tupolev with propellers, and the look on the faces of those being taken home when it landed and they saw it was always one of horror :lol:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Foreign government flights, military flights, I don't think some of the royal flights show up either, that sort of thing?

They do use Biggin Hill. I remember the Polish government used to use it for their extradition flights: every few weeks they'd set one up to take home Polish nationals who had been picked up on European arrest warrants in the UK. It was some ancient old Soviet era military Tupolev with propellers, and the look on the faces of those being taken home when it landed and they saw it was always one of horror :lol:
Ah ok. The good and bad of the world........:)

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Please don't take my post as any suggestion about you. It wasn't my intention at all. The truth is, I'm into all the data stuff. Yes, I'm a bit of a geek. You have a good evening, and thoroughly enjoy the game tomorrow.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

You were told that on a Need To Know Basis :mad: .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here