Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You’re wasting your time. I had EXACTLY the same conv with ‘him’ a week ago, and I doubt I’m the first. You can try as hard as you might to speak sense, ‘he’ won’t listen. In his tiny, limited little world, if he doesn’t hear it from the club it’s all made up nonsense. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Many times in this thread and possibly others. You can lead a horse to water etc etc etc.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Was never in doubt. Too many bedwetters on here with their negativity
Some just can’t get past our current level and are living in the early PL years - or even prior to that. We’re not scratching around in the dust for once in a lifetime gems like Groß anymore. We’re competing with the best teams in the world for the top young talents in world football.

We’re spending £35m on a left back from a top European side, and loaning out our two young Argentina (World Cup winners) internationals.

I fully expected this deal to go through once it was clear from Ferdi’s camp that he wants the move.

Honestly didn’t doubt we’d get this one over the line, short of a robbery from Chelsea or Manchester United last second.

Get in there!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I actually have a fez. When we lost Catfish from here we couldn’t even go to his funeral because of covid but his closest mates lined the road up each wearing a fez….. He was a big fan of Laurel and Hardy and the old ‘sons of the desert’ thing.
I miss him on here and in the real world.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Fee is 35m Euros including bonuses , and its a 5 year contract with a 1 year option according to Yağız Sabuncuoğlu.

And for those who will only believe the word of Florian on these matters

So cheaper than previous reports? Thought it was 35m euros before.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
I’m assuming not, but is he our first ever Turk?
Excusing the numerous CKR replies, @hans kraay fan club has a cracking thread here on nationalities that have played for the Albion.

EDIT: Additionally, Undav was born in Turkey!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here