Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
An awful lot of folk would rather die than use that poisonous platform.
I hate it too and don’t use it - but it’s clear how it works isn’t it? You don’t need an account to read it.

Someone’s even translated the post from July so obviously has clicked on it but not realised it’s an old tweet and started panicking!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I hate it too and don’t use it - but it’s clear how it works isn’t it? You don’t need an account to read it.

Someone’s even translated the post from July so obviously has clicked on it but not realised it’s an old tweet and started panicking!
I don’t generally read rumors. I’ve no interest in Twitter.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Romano is right much more often than he’s wrong. So Romano being a broken clock would indicate that a broken clock is normally right, which is obviously stupid.

Not as stupid as people on here though if it had to be explained I guess. C'est la vie.
I think the problem was that your clocks post wasn't as obviously sarcastic as you thought it might be.

Maybe needed an emoji to get the idea over? I'm sure the cool kids could tell us which one is de rigueur for "I am being sarcastic". The moose maybe?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You've posted 36 times on this rumour thread :)
Yep. Always saying don’t believe Twitter!

Edit: It is indeed a rumour thread. A lot on here are taking everything posted on Twitter as gospel.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I think the problem was that your clocks post wasn't as obviously sarcastic as you thought it might be.

Maybe needed an emoji to get the idea over? I'm sure the cool kids could tell us which one is de rigueur for "I am being sarcastic". The moose maybe?

I thought the fact I said a broken clock is right most of the time would be enough, alas I was wrong. I will make sure I stick a string of 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 at the end next day.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't consider NSC as Social media its far to good to be compared to that tripe.
Get what you're saying but any forum is social media. The big ones, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc rightly get a hammering for their net output as I believe it is bad, whereas good sites such as this, which are full of kind and helpful people from every walk of life are in my experience overwhelmingly a force for good.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Broken clocks are correct twice a day.
Not necessarily...
IMG_20240823_135606.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here