Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
After missing the Champions League they simply need the money from selling him. I'm not saying he's coming 100%, but he is definitely getting sold.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm not sure why people expect them to give him up easily. It seems like they're willing to sell but obviously want the best deal for them.
They are after the record Turkish transfer fee now.
They are seemingly throwing the kitchen sink at driving the fee up.

I don’t think we’re pull out because he wants us and we want him. But it might take a couple of weeks to agree the price. Ever bartered with someone in Turkey? It takes for ever! Our representatives will be drinking apple tea for many more days yet.

A clue to where negotiations have got will be given if he makes the team/squad today.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

I don’t think we’re pull out because he wants us and we want him. But it might take a couple of weeks to agree the price. Ever bartered with someone in Turkey? It takes for ever! Our representatives will be drinking apple tea for many more days yet.

A clue to where negotiations have got will be given if he makes the team/squad today.
Yeah, for an ornate backgammon board in Istanbul's Grand Bazaar :lol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Well we got the record PL transfer fee eventually, can’t blame them for wanting the best deal.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
As someone who’s done quite a bit of business in Turkey over the years, my main concern is that they might agree something and then try to move the goalposts (that may even be what’s already happened). And we know Tony doesn’t react well to that (Van Dijk…)
I was about to make the same comparison. TB will walk away if he thinks we are being played or the price is £1 higher than he has in mind. Honourable is the best way to deal with TB not moving the goal posts on a deal.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Probably but i'm one of the old and confused on here.
Whatever this means ?
1723885468243.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here