Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
This is really starting to feel like it's not happening.
Let's hope for the best. Have fener ever suggested a rough asking price to get it over the line initially?
Feels like they said one price then upped it and that's what is making this get to this point.

This is all pure speculation of course.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Let's hope for the best. Have fener ever suggested a rough asking price to get it over the line initially?
Feels like they said one price then upped it and that's what is making this get to this point.

He's their biggest asset so, understandably, they want to extract maximum value. No doubt they'll want a sell on clause to ensure another pay day when we sell him to Chelsea for 150 million in 2026.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011

In a way I’m not too bothered. Jack H is excellent in that position. Let’s just tell them to f*** off

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Th
Expect us to get strongly linked with a different fullback now
That’s the way we tend to operate but I wonder whether we feel that a combination of Veltman and Hinshelwood will provide cover for the RB position and so if this deal doesn’t happen we’ll stick with that, especially as we seem to have pulled off our other main targets.
I really liked Hinshelwood at RB last season and his attributes are not dissimilar to Kadioglu’s.
We don’t seem to have been linked to many other RBs apart from Bah.
Perhaps Hinshelwood has impressed in training since his return from injury.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I can't see us waiting until the last day to see if he gets other offers from the PL.

Either they accept our top offer or we walk away and find someone else who wants to come here
Of course.

We need a right side defender and we won't leave it until deadline day to find out that the Kadioglu deal isn't happening and that we need to panic buy whoever is still available.

We'll have a cut-off date on getting this deal done.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Th

That’s the way we tend to operate but I wonder whether we feel that a combination of Veltman and Hinshelwood will provide cover for the RB position and so if this deal doesn’t happen we’ll stick with that, especially as we seem to have pulled off our other main targets.
I really liked Hinshelwood at RB last season and his attributes are not dissimilar to Kadioglu’s.
Odel Offiah was around on the fringes of the first team last season too - and he is a RB.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Th

Well you put that much more eloquently than I did

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm not sure why people expect them to give him up easily. It seems like they're willing to sell but obviously want the best deal for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here