Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
https://www.football365.com/news/ma...te-meeting-34m-star-dream-transfer-permission

prob old news but this one is no closer other than agents and things whipping up.

Stinks this one

"A new report in Turkey claims Kadioglu has been ‘given permission to achieve his dream’ of playing in the Premier League." But they don't bother linking to this mystery report just to another story they posted yesterday which was also quote/source free.

Wouldn't read anything into that tbh

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This may have been covered earlier in the thread, but is the g in Kadioglu pronounced or silent?
silent and the i sound is a sort of u (as in cup sound) so its like 'Kadu olu'

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It seems clear that Fenebache are desperate for a bigger offer from Man United. ( the player almost certainly would prefer United to us due to the prestige and bigger wages)
This will run to the close of the window.
United are after Ugarte from PSG and are hoping to offload Sancho to PSG.
United may go for Alonso as a free agent to give them extra cover.
I think we are just going to have to wait this one out until the end of the window to see.
No point in raising our bid.
The player wants to play in the Premier League and if, by the end of the window, the only offer is from us, then I expect Fenebache will sell.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Strangely excited to see him play against Göztepe, my 2nd team. They always play their first home game of the season on the day I fly home.
He won’t be playing.

Still ‘injured’ I imagine.

They are not going to risk a possible £30m paycheque being ripped up if he gets a real injury! Whether it’s us paying or Man Utd!

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
Just looked on the BBC website,fight breaks out in turkish parliament. I think one is a Fenerbahce fan and the other one said Kadioglu was shitehouse.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's what happens when someone spends too much time refreshing to see the latest authoritative Tweet. The only synopsis is that no-one actually knows the state of affairs.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It seems clear that Fenebache are desperate for a bigger offer from Man United. ( the player almost certainly would prefer United to us due to the prestige and bigger wages)
This will run to the close of the window.
United are after Ugarte from PSG and are hoping to offload Sancho to PSG.
United may go for Alonso as a free agent to give them extra cover.
I think we are just going to have to wait this one out until the end of the window to see.
No point in raising our bid.
The player wants to play in the Premier League and if, by the end of the window, the only offer is from us, then I expect Fenebache will sell.
I can't see us waiting until the last day to see if he gets other offers from the PL.

Either they accept our top offer or we walk away and find someone else who wants to come here

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here