Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Man u were interested before so wouldn't be totally shocking.
It was reported, although there is no actual evidence. A lot of this speculation comes from a Q source that is often unreliable.

FCB

Sep 1, 2023
Here's a thought.

It's stated that Fernebache are pushing for more cash than offered, player agreed terms, just clubs left to agree.

Fernebache leak BS news to local sports hack Man U are in town offering 42m euros........ etc etc

Sounds logical and probably what's happening.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Old already been posted here
Florian Plettenberg

Ferdi #Kadioglu wants to join Brighton with immediate effect as reported and personal terms are already agreed after concrete talks days ago. It’s up to the clubs now to find an agreement. Negotiations between Brighton and Fenerbahce are advanced.

a positive updated post 1 hour ago.
Well let's wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: cjd

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Then why aren't Romano, Sky, and the key Turkish accounts reporting it ?
If Man Utd cough these days there's about 4-5 journalists confirming every move.
Not random Turkish account pretending to be a Spanish newspaper !!!
Yep I'm usually pretty street wise with these dodgy accounts but I've been done here (I hope). I guess it all feels too good to be true.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
No.. They have PSR issues, they had to get rid of Wan Bissaka before bringing in Mazraoui, and they've also just spent £45m on De Ligt.

He's not going there
My thought too.
If this goes through our spending this summer will be close to £200m!
That’s crazy/ surreal for a fan like myself who watched Richard Tiltman and Ashley Neale play for the Albion.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That would be an odd response, as a Brighton fan.
Not really. There’s so many on here that have convinced themselves he’s coming (with no REAL evidence), the meltdown would be mildly amusing!

I’m more than happy with the current squad if I’m honest.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not really. There’s so many on here that have convinced themselves he’s coming (with no REAL evidence), the meltdown would be mildly amusing!

I’m more than happy with the current squad if I’m honest.
To be honest, until we see a real photo of him in an Albion shirt it's not done, but the fact that seemingly reliable sources are reporting that the deal is close to completion is a strong clue.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
He was - and will only get better. He has all the attributes to be a terrific full back.

I really don't understand why people bang on about him 'being a centre midfielder'. He's a kid, who does not HAVE to be pigeon-holed.

Circumstance, opportunity, coaching, and attributes will all combine organically to determine where he ends up (predominantly) featuring.

And right now, that's very likely at right back.
Agreed

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
15-08-2024 15:27

Updated : 15-08-2024 15:33

Ferdi Kadıoğlu, the successful player of Fenerbahçe, reached an agreement with England's Brigtoh team. A phone call came out behind the scenes of this transfer.

BRIGHTON WANTED A LOT

Ferdi Kadıoğlu, whose star shines in Fenerbahçe, is preparing to make his way to England after a long transfer process. He had had serious offers from Brighton and Manchester United teams for his individual. However, the club that most persistently wanted this player was Brighton. In the end, the transfer was largely completed.

CLUBS ARE IN THE BONSERVIS MARKETING

Ferdi and his manager reported to the Fenerbahçe management that they accepted Brighton's offer. The managers of the two clubs continue their transfer negotiations and testimonial negotiations. During the intense interest of the Premier League teams, details about Brighton's completion of this race ahead has also been revealed.

HERE IS THAT PHONE

According to the information reported by journalist Reşat Can Özbudak, Brighton Technical Director Fabian Hürzeler called Ferdi Kadıoğlu and told Ferdi about his plans. He explained why he needed her in the team. Ferdi Kadıoğlu accepted the offer after this meeting. Ferdi will go to England for signature in the coming days.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
15-08-2024 15:27

Updated : 15-08-2024 15:33

Ferdi Kadıoğlu, the successful player of Fenerbahçe, reached an agreement with England's Brigtoh team. A phone call came out behind the scenes of this transfer.

BRIGHTON WANTED A LOT

Ferdi Kadıoğlu, whose star shines in Fenerbahçe, is preparing to make his way to England after a long transfer process. He had had serious offers from Brighton and Manchester United teams for his individual. However, the club that most persistently wanted this player was Brighton. In the end, the transfer was largely completed.

CLUBS ARE IN THE BONSERVIS MARKETING

Ferdi and his manager reported to the Fenerbahçe management that they accepted Brighton's offer. The managers of the two clubs continue their transfer negotiations and testimonial negotiations. During the intense interest of the Premier League teams, details about Brighton's completion of this race ahead has also been revealed.

HERE IS THAT PHONE

According to the information reported by journalist Reşat Can Özbudak, Brighton Technical Director Fabian Hürzeler called Ferdi Kadıoğlu and told Ferdi about his plans. He explained why he needed her in the team. Ferdi Kadıoğlu accepted the offer after this meeting. Ferdi will go to England for signature in the coming days.
Oh wow, ferdis a woman.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
I'm off to Turkey on Monday, hope its sorted one way or another or I'm going to get it in the neck for being on my phone all the time. Seagulls forever my love, each other...thats up to her!

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here