Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just seen a clip of his game today he’s applauding the whole stadium saying goodbye, his team mates are hugging him and the crowd are singing we want you to stay. He’s off.
I’m very surprised that he is not hanging around for the Lille home game on Tuesday but that’s definitely goodbye isn’t it.

One of 3 Premier League clubs must be the destination you’d have to conclude.

I just hope that hijacker Steidten hasn’t just flown into Turkey from Nice to snatch yet another deal the can’t!

Ferdi Kadıoğlu leaves the game in the 88th minute with the stands applauding. After Ferdi leaves the field, the stands start singing the song "Gitme sana muhtacım".

Last matches.. 🥺

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So near but I fear Utd have got their man...Reading on various sites that they think it's a done deal. Wages but then you can't blame him.
So frustrating. We do all the heavy lifting, only for the likes of Man Utd to beat us to the signature of one of our top targets.

By the way, I’m not sure if you’ve managed to find a better source for this story than me, I’d be surprised!

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Do people think he's going to Utd? They've just agreed a deal for Mazraoui and need Wan-Bissaka out before that can go ahead. They're almost at one out before one in.

And Wan-Bissaka is off to....West Ham.

Very hopeful on this still.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Do people think he's going to Utd? They've just agreed a deal for Mazraoui and need Wan-Bissaka out before that can go ahead. They're almost at one out before one in.

And Wan-Bissaka is off to....West Ham.

Very hopeful on this still.
Indeed, this is going to be the thriller over the next 24h. There's a lot of Turkish (and Man Utd) supporters that wants him to end up in United and they're making it sound more likely than it actually is.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Indeed, this is going to be the thriller over the next 24h. There's a lot of Turkish (and Man Utd) supporters that wants him to end up in United and they're making it sound more likely than it actually is.
Utd and West Ham also terrible for keeping things water tight. If something was close it would be all over British press.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
So frustrating. We do all the heavy lifting, only for the likes of Man Utd to beat us to the signature of one of our top targets.

By the way, I’m not sure if you’ve managed to find a better source for this story than me, I’d be surprised!

Between yourself and Frank Worthington I think you have pretty much have it covered. Maybe we will get O'Riley but feel we need a defender in for sure. So frustrated about losing out on this one but at least we have the Chelsea/Ferguson shite to keep us amused x

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think Sam Wilson sums up what we know very succinctly.

Attachments

• IMG_7106.jpeg
    IMG_7106.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 133

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Thinking about it. No idea what their situation is, but Fenerbahce would be an incredible loan for Rushworth. The pressure of playing for those fans would be immense and great experience

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Thinking about it. No idea what their situation is, but Fenerbahce would be an incredible loan for Rushworth. The pressure of playing for those fans would be immense and great experience
Livakovic is a top, top goalie unfortunately.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I'm hoping the United link is just a ploy to motivate us into meeting Fenerbahce's asking price.

Looking at United's squad, allowing for the sale of Wan Bissaka, they have Luke Shaw and Tyrell Malacia on the left and on the right they have Diogo Dallot and have just signed Noussair Mazraoui from Bayern.

There were rumours that their net transfer budget would be limited to about £100m, and they've already spent well beyond that.

Yoro (£50m)
De Ligt (£40m)
Mazraoui (£17m)
Zirkzee (£40m)

Plus they are pushing hard to sign Branthwaite from Everton, who will cost around £70m.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm hoping the United link is just a ploy to motivate us into meeting Fenerbahce's asking price.

Looking at United's squad, allowing for the sale of Wan Bissaka, they have Luke Shaw and Tyrell Malacia on the left and on the right they have Diogo Dallot and have just signed Noussair Mazraoui from Bayern.

There were rumours that their net transfer budget would be limited to about £100m, and they've already spent well beyond that.

Yoro (£50m)
De Ligt (£40m)
Mazraoui (£17m)
Zirkzee (£40m)

Plus they are pushing hard to sign Branthwaite from Everton, who will cost around £70m.
Man u are hilarious. More average dross brought in. Ten hag is hopeless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here